• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Freedom to Travel Event, Part 1

Started by Kat Kanning, May 17, 2005, 06:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on May 22, 2005, 09:15 PM NHFT
So, Russell, you gonna get a tattoo?? ;)
No permanent tattoo for me.....maybe one with       956483856567

Lloyd Danforth

That would be your number under a world government.? Your U.S. Gov. I.D. would be under 300,000,000.? Only a couple of German consentration camps used numbers, so, that number would probably be under 100,000.
When I was in my teens, my friends father, a camp survivor, had a number tattoo on his arm. I remember seeing it, but, did not stare at it.

Russell Kanning

Wouldn't it be funny to have a licensing event sometime where the whole crowd is full of people with forearm id with things like
unity 27098
fraternity 56978
etc. :D

JonM

24601 is the prisoner number of Jean Valjean in Les Miserables.  It's also appeared in the Simpsons a few times, I recall one episode when Skinner saw some helmet he said he wore when he was a POW in Vietnam, and it has 24601 on it.  It's also the prisoner number for Side Show Bob and Marge in a couple of episodes as well.

Russell Kanning

I was thinking of him for that guy in jail for stealing a $4 sandwich.

Michael Fisher

Russell, it is quite clear from talking with you at this evening's meet and greet that your heart and mind are working together very well in preparation for this event.  Your principles are clear.  Your center seems stable and strong.  This is sure to be a success.

FTL_Ian

With risk, comes great reward.  It's what sets the men from the boys.  The freedom lovers from the slaves.

You are all great inspiration, to more people than we know.

FTL_Ian

Imagining the days when twenty are willing to stand up as you guys have and are, is a very pleasant experience.  Imagining 200 is fantastic, and 2,000 is virtually unfathomable.  20,000 is just the icing on the cake.

2,000 people like you would change poltics in NH forever.

Kat Kanning

I submitted Dada's press release to slashdot.  So if you can't access the forum for a while, it's because it got accepted and web site traffic has gone crazy.

Michael Fisher

Somehow, a radio station in Missouri called The Power Hour picked up this story and called me this morning.

I was on their radio show for about 20 minutes talking about Russell's event, the recent federalization of airport security, and my event.? They called back 5 minutes later and asked for my address to mail me something that is "politically incorrect", but I'm not sure what it is.

This is going to be HUGE when we make the final announcement!? Hurry with that letter, Russell!? :)

http://www.thepowerhour.com/

Michael Fisher

Beth with the Portsmouth Herald somehow found out about the event.  I told her about it once before, I believe.  She wants to "break" the story!

I sent the press release to her.

This is going to be great!!!

Russell Kanning

I will be sending the letters tonight.....unless Margot and DaveM plan another party.........which is always a possibility. :)
You could always send out our current press release to whoever.