• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Freedom to Travel Event, Part 3

Started by ZAF???, June 09, 2005, 11:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: KBCraig on June 14, 2005, 11:44 AM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on June 14, 2005, 11:09 AM NHFT
Oh they put Russell's picture up on http://infowars.com/.

What time will Russell be on the show?

Never mind... I'm listening now via streaming. He came on at about 11:46 AM Central.

KBCraig

Quote from: KBCraig on June 14, 2005, 11:49 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on June 14, 2005, 11:44 AM NHFT
What time will Russell be on the show?

Never mind... I'm listening now via streaming. He came on at about 11:46 AM Central.

And darn it, I had to run my oldest son to his job, and missed about 10 minutes of it!  >:( >:( >:(

Excellent interview, though!

Russell Kanning

That was fun.....what a nice change after dealing with so many media people who can't even understand why you are questioning the governments judgment. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on June 14, 2005, 10:00 AM NHFT
Hey, his listeners call FTL all the time and drop his name... see if you can name drop Free Talk Live while you're on.? ?;D
Oh didn't even think of that......how about you guys call me when you want to talk about National ID stuff or TSA issues?

FTL_Ian

We want you to call us whenever's convenient to talk about your experience... 800-259-9231.   Top of the show is always best 8:05p EST.

Russell Kanning

I should be able to call you guys tonight......sometimes by 8pm we are in deep relaxation mode here at our anti-government bunker. :)

FTL_Ian

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Quote from: russellkanning on June 14, 2005, 01:25 PM NHFT
I should be able to call you guys tonight......sometimes by 8pm we are in deep relaxation mode here at our anti-government bunker. :)

Deep in the NH woods lies the hardend bunker of anti-govt zelot Russell .LOL ;D

FTL_Ian

I don't know if you saw this but the Boston Herald coverage made Fark.com over the weekend... 

Kat Kanning

Here was the headline:  Man arrested trying to bring a copy of the Declaration of Independence onto an airplane. Nicolas Cage unavailable for comment

Their commentary beside it was "obvious"

Here are people's comments:
http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1526029

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: katdillon on June 14, 2005, 03:55 PM NHFT
Weird...the story is on Michael Moore's website:

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/index.php?id=2980

LOL... odd alliance, indeed. If he made a video about it, it would be all Bush's fault, and would imply that Cheney personally slapped on the cuffs, and TSA probably works for Halliburton too.  ;D

Kevin

jgmaynard

No, the TSA is secretly paid off by a consortium of the Cheney enpire and the Bush/Bin Laden family of companies ;)

JM

Dreepa

Moore would also splice comments that Russell made years ago and make it look/sound current.