• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The engineer and the mom

Started by sgtusmc, March 25, 2012, 07:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

The engineer
   What type of person does it take to volunteer to help another just once in their life and expect nothing in return?  Probably like most US citizens the engineer never served in our military.  They went to college to have a better future of money and family not thinking twice of the school friend that went off to war just so people like the engineer could have a better life.  Coming home is the hardest part of life in my years including Vietnam Conflict ever my taking on.  Many nights I do not sleep at all from the repeating memory flashing in my head.  Some friends and I hiked Mount Kearsearge yesterday.  My biggest problem besides the pain in my head and back was the constant search for "gooks" as the path would seem just like when American Advisor on convoy.  Every day life back here in the "real World" USA is not like you that did not go can imagine.  The VA stops my medical care for combat related disabilities and this civilized society cannot even lift a finger.  Think if this is your child living the life you back here cannot even see.  No one cares because of the safety and security provided.  We are not looking for your pity or a free hand to a life we cannot achieve.  I am happy with my life because making the best of what I have is something the Marine Corps taught me.   My writing skills are limited but I use what I have to inform others of wrongs in government.  They tell you that I am a danger, as they stop my medical care for the very danger cause by my medical disabilities (My experiences as a US Marine).  What type of idiot would volunteer to serve in our military knowing the grief this civilized society is going to cause if they come home alive?
   My coming home to be spit on and rejected by the very "round eyed" girls this US Marine dreamed every day of while "in country".  Learning silent's is the only way to join life back here in the real world.  The VA back then was long lines and continued rejection for combat related disabilities.  Receiving four each at it's own time disabilities from serving the USA in our military was and is the biggest challenge to not let people be aware of, even the VA.  To be red flagged or locked up because someone saw danger in what I was is a real part of life that I lived.  To be locked in a VA psycho ward as the only means a doctor saw to correct my thoughts quickly made me learn to keep the demons silent from others ears.  To be red flagged as the VA dos to me just to teach me to obey government orders to stop writing opinion of government wrongs.
   It has to be me as the DAV now censors my email and the VFW and American Legion bar my existence.  The Mother whose two sons served and the engineer both want to stop receiving my emails you should report me to the police for freedom of speech must be only for those that did not fight for it.  I do apologize as I do look and remove you from my mailings but other citizen's resend out my emails and I cannot take you off their lists.   Maybe instead of serving in our US Military all children should just go to college and have a richer, money and family life back here in the USA.  The news media will censor this citizen's freedom of speech for the danger my asking for help will be! 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839