• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Stop paying the newspapers to advertise

Started by sgtusmc, March 27, 2012, 08:17 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Stop paying newspapers to advertise
   My new way to tell the editors we the people are what count is to contact all the businesses paying to advertise with the Fosters Daily Democrat.  Next it will be the Union Leader.  The editors are costing businesses and every citizen money by not printing opinion letters of 100% disabled US Military Veterans.  I ran for Oyster River School Board and the editors determined I was dangerous, so for the public safety refused to print my opinion of my platform.  My VA medical for Combat related disabilities was stopped to stop my opinion letters of government wrongs.  I ran for NH State Senate last election and the same editors censor my words.  A well-informed voter is what makes the USA a better nation for all.  I believe in less taxes and government and as a US Marine I have the tonicity to get my way for the people.
   You the owners of the businesses must know people that served in our US Military.  To support a editor that takes freedom of speech from a disabled veteran for any reason cannot be tolerated.  Call and tell the editors you want all the people running for elected office noted for the voters to be informed.  Call and tell the editors it is the people that matter for they are what make a profit for all businesses.  The citizens of NH must have a free voice to correct the wrongs in government as that is what costs businesses their life's blood (Money). 
   A 100% disabled US Military veteran willingly volunteers to help a family in Madbury NH with a zoning issue.  Judge Peter Fauver criminally violates the Constitution to enable the selectmen to take from local businesses for their own self-profit.  The NH Supreme Court refuses to hear the case when presented to them, as it is a brother judge that would go to jail.  When Judges and Government officials can use the law to take from US citizens for self gain no one is safe even your business or family.  Ask the editors why would they not want the citizens of the USA to know the truth of the criminal wrongs of the NH government. 
   They will tell you I am a nut, mentally unstable and worse if they could.  My four disabilities were received fighting for you and your private businesses to have a right to exist.  To not inform the people that the NH and Federal government are using medical disabilities to prevent the public from learning the wrongs in government and the NH Supreme Court is bad for all businesses in the USA.  Editors cannot be allowed to use the public's trust to crush private businesses someone in government does not like. 
   The backbone of our economy is based on you our business community.  If you allow the strong arm of government to exist it is only time before they take from you.  It does not take much to help a 100% disabled US Marine.  Call and ask the editors why they would do this.  Think about this letter goes out to over four thousand addresses every day.  The facts are the truth.  The editors just censor the facts to harm a 100% disabled US Marine and protect a special class of society.
   My new way will affect the profits of the businesses.  The editors and judges  cannot take me to court because then the editors would have to print the truth and inform the readers just what wrongs they themselves have committed against the citizens of the USA.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839
PS Rod Dougherty of the Fosters newspaper, do you have any comment?