• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Torn goveernment and Concord NH attorney

Started by sgtusmc, March 30, 2012, 07:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Torn Government and Concord NH attorney
   Newspapers refuse to inform the voters of all the candidates.  Businesses that pay money to newspapers should be mad, as it could be that candidate bringing better government for all being left out.  I have launched a campaign to let people and businesses know so as to effect newspaper profits.  It may take awhile and soon businesses will get sick of receiving my letters every day.  The only way to stop them is to tell the newspaper to print the opinion of the people and candidates.  Ron Dougherty of the Fosters in Dover is just such an editor that needs to learn Freedom of the Press is just that.  Voters need to learn about all the candidates running not just the one's the editors believe are safe.  Communication is not an ignorant pubic that gives it's trust to the newspapers for the complete unbiased facts.  It is like the law firm in Concord NH complaining about my letters.  Complain all you want it is your silence that is allowing editors such as Ron to destroy your profits.  A lawyer in Concord should look at the moral and ethical wrongs of the NH Supreme Court before judging me.
   The Union Leader is the same way.  They ran an article on the next candidates for NH State senate yet never mentioned my name.  What right does any editor have to censor the words of someone running for public office?  Once my campaign to eliminate profits from Fosters and the business that support them the UL is next.  Freedom is every citizen's right to speak freely of government wrongs.  The NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case where Judge Peter Fauver criminally violated the Constitution to intentionally harm US citizens.  Fauver used the trust the people place in the Judicial Branch of government to help the Madbury NH selectmen take for the selectmen's own self gain from local residents.  The NH SC refused to hear the case.  NH government and the Veterans Administration stop my medical care for combat related disabilities to stop my opinion letters.  Can Ron and the other editors are so vindictive using the trust of their readers to censor pertinent facts as medical care being taken from a US Military veteran to control free speech.  I have not stopped volunteering my time to help this Madbury family no matter if the government retribution continues at me.     
   I stand-alone but what I stand for is the respect to not let what so many over the years of the USA that gave their lives to be in VAIN.  US Military are dying on foreign soil this very moment to protect the citizens from just such wrongs.  Government retribution and medically harming US Military Veterans cannot be tolerated.  Freedom of the Press is my right to tell the world that the NH Supreme Court violated our highest law the Constitution to protect a buddy judge.  Freedom of the press is the editor's responsibility to inform the public the unbiased facts even if it is just a US Marine speaking.
   Ask the Law firm in Concord NH I will not go away so do what is right and tell the editors to print the truth.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839