• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

In Harms Way

Started by sgtusmc, April 03, 2012, 07:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

In Harms Way
   The Oyster River School Board does it again is the word in the Fosters newspaper from its readers.  The voters deserve it because they let the editors and lawyers control and defeat citizens such as my self-willing to volunteer to help others to make the USA a better nation for all.  I volunteer every day not for fun but because other's need.  The editors and government officials tell you of the danger to be around me are but they conspire to cover up their own illegal acts.  The NH Supreme court just decided to protect other judge's pension increases over the people's right to cut funding.  The NH SC refused to hear a case of brother judge criminal acts against our Constitution to intentionally harm other US citizens.  Conflict of interest and the people's right to correct SC wrongs is a part of what the USA is built on.  Judge Peter Fauver used the law to enable the Madbury NH selectmen to take from local residents for the selectmen's personal gain.  These are crimes by government officials using the trusted power of the people for self-gains. 
   I am a medical disaster from my time in the USMC.  I have four disabilities three being combat related.  NH and the VA stop my medical care to stop my opinion letters of government wrongs.  Our government and editors tell you that I am a danger "Mental Case" but they stop my medical care.  The public is kept ignorant as the newspapers censor my letters of government wrongs to protect a better special class of society from people like me.  Censoring voters from facts and views of candidates running for elected public office defeats the purpose of living in the USA.  The OYSB operates against public good because of the editors using to censor as a means to control whom the voters are aware of.  Any newspaper to censor the word of any citizen about wrongs by the NH SC cannot be tolerated. 
   I want so bad to get this letter off, as the pain in my head grows to defeat me as if my coming home is wrong.  Ethical and moral questions about judges, elected officials and editors just has no place so this must be a paranoid flashback of what a US Marine sees as there is no way out of this benjo ditch.  Editors do not censor the people's voice for that is why we are over here fighting to stop.  You teach me to kill as my primary goal as if not to remember the face of that child that made me feel as a proud US Marine. 
   The Voice of a United States Marine Censored by the very nation we did it for.
Response letters censored for US Marines do not have the right to question such prominent citizens as the justices of the New Hampshire Supreme Court. What are we fighting for-next stop is Vietnam flashes through my head as the enemy patrol passes inches away.  There can be no good way out of this he-ll. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839