• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Distorted news media

Started by sgtusmc, April 04, 2012, 07:11 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Distorted news media
   NH State Rep is running for NH State senate and the news does a big story on this candidate.  The news media refuses to even print my opinion letters and yes I have told them I am running for NH State senate.  A 100% disabled, combat related US Military Veteran and my rights are denied.  The Oyster River School Board is once again in turmoil as the public sees more deception with the new members.  Nothing changes because of biased news media coverage.  It is nation wide as the Trayvon Martin case in Florida MSNBC edits the facts to harm one to out rage the public is called biased reporting and is dangerous.  They will tell you I am mentally unstable and dangerous and that might be true but it must be the informed voters that decide not the editors.  It is like right now the left side of my face is numb and tingling.  My eye is watery and the pain in my head is throbbing to the beat of my heart.  My medical care has been stopped to stop my letters just like this one.  No one is responsible as it will be called a mistake and steps will be taken to see that future disabled US military veterans are not put in the same position.  It is the public that will suffer from the failure of the news media to even recognize response letters to articles they write are another side of the stories.  I ran for NH State Senate last election and ORSB this past month and both times the newspapers censored my existence in the races.
   Repeat facts that the NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case allowing criminal wrongs by a brother judge to be covered up.  Government Retribution against a 100% disabled US Marine to stop the public from learning Judge Peter Favuer criminally violated the Constitution to cover up the Madbury NH selectmen using the trusted power of the people to take for the selectmen's own personal profit from local residents.  I volunteer my time to help Madbury NH residents for no government officials can ever be allowed to use their government position to take from local residents for self-gain. 
   Response and the Public's right to know.  Mentally unstable and dangerous to stop medical care makes no since to allow this disabled US Marine out of the cage that you took my freedom with.  Will the public hear the words from our great leaders "we did not see this coming"!  "We will take measures to assure the pubic this will never happen to another disabled US Military Veteran.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839