• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Response to a silent society

Started by sgtusmc, April 05, 2012, 07:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Response
   Newspapers, government, VFW, American Legion all refuse to talk in a civil manner to solve problems with this US Military Veteran.  It is not just me that they are doing it to.  It is a lot of Veterans from all wars and conflicts let homeless or useless toiling with the existence of why we came back alive.  How pathetic since the USA was created by citizens willing to give up everything for a nation where everyone had an equal chance.  It is not just the homeless or visible struggling veteran but the everyday father or even the successful business person or the one talking in line to you and you have no idea they are US Military Veterans where silent demons exist and this civilized society dams us for them. Stopping my medical care was wrong but I am so vocal may be it will help all the silent lost in the crowd US Military Veterans society is casting away with never seeing what it is that we see. 
   Newspapers refuse to print my opinion letters for the danger they are trying to instill in the public's mind about my character.  If a US Military Veteran has earned anything in this civilized society is has to be our right to express our freedom of speech of government wrongs at any time we choose.  I will go out in society today and no one will see the need my head and body is telling me exist just to get through the pain and anguish with out drawing pity from others disrupting their lives.  My service-connected disabilities are not allowed to be a burden on others for they are my fault for volunteering to fight for the USA.  A civilized society should never be allowed to stop any person's medical care to stop freedom of speech.  Editors must never be allowed to censor a US Military Veteran telling the world how NH and the VA stop this veteran's medical care to stop opinion letters of government wrongs.  Society does not see that this cruel and pathetic treatment is common to many US Military Veterans across the USA.  You classify us as people that wasted a good potential because of being lazy as your eyes look for ways to avoid us as you pass.  What right does a newspaper have to tell you I am a danger?
   A US Military Veteran has earned the right to stand in front of the NH Supreme Court and tell them of their brother judge criminally violating the Constitution to harm other US citizens.   Judge Peter Favuer used the law to let the Madbury NH selectmen to take from local residents for the selectmen's own self gains.  The NH SC refused to hear the case as NH Governor Shaheen at the time told me to stop for I had no right to question people above me. 
   No matter what NH and the Veterans Administration want society to believe about US Military Veterans they cannot take our Constitutional rights away. 
   If a US Military Veteran can write a letter like this one with only rejection and ridicule public safety has to be a concern.  To harm even one US Military Veteran is a wrong that no one should ever be allowed to forget.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839