• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Happy Easter from Teddy

Started by dalebert, April 07, 2012, 07:17 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

Pat K

KBCraig

Teddy videos are hilarious.

Mary and Sarah: "Awwwww.... we need a pet porcupine!"
John David: "She's lucky to survive, he's got big rat teeth and deadly quills!"

Jim Johnson

"I sent my only son to be tortured and hung to die on a cross, but as God I really couldn't think of any other way to forgive people's sins."

Tom Sawyer

Stuph like this... that's why god hates you Johnson.  ;D

We were talking about the really poor choice of a name "Good Friday" was... I would have called it "Worst Friday Ever!"

All nonsense aside...

Dissident goes up against Imperial Power, they nail him to a cross... "That will quell those radicals!" People are still talking about it. The control freaks can't help themselves, they create their own demise.

Ian Gillan kicks ass, what an emotive singer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgSg18nSFuE

Jim Johnson

Does he hate me for being wrong or for being to obvious?

Tom Sawyer

Meanwhile the Easter Bunny, played by Becky Thatcher (sometimes know as Derrick J's mother), laid a lovely basket of Easter goodness...  chocolate bunnies in guard position protecting the traditional anchovies and slim jims...   ;D

Rebirth of spring... faith and hope moving forward everyone.  :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on April 08, 2012, 02:05 PM NHFT
Does he hate me for being wrong or for being to obvious?

Too clever by half...

God hates to be upstaged Johnson... he only gives you trouble because he feels a little threatened.

Pat K

Happy Easter to all you crazy folk.