• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Heh....heh...heh

Started by Kat Kanning, April 07, 2012, 05:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

tornadoes and now it is almost freezing in Iowa.

whenever people complain about NH let them know it has been snowing in WY and CO for 2 days      in MAY

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 12, 2014, 03:11 PM NHFT
Mulchgasam.

Quote from: Free libertarian on May 12, 2014, 06:48 PM NHFT
Women can have those?  Damn.

Damn straight!  We women can have them any time...even when the menfolk aren't around!  >:D

Free libertarian

To mulch information.  At this rate we'll be comparing Russells and Johnsons if we keep it up. 

So uh, how 'bout them black flies?    ;D

Russell Kanning

I am outside the grasp of the black flies.     Hahaha
We were getting swarmed by these love bugs in FL. Killing piles of them.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 13, 2014, 10:04 AM NHFT
I am outside the grasp of the black flies.     Hahaha
We were getting swarmed by these love bugs in FL. Killing piles of them.

Mulch obliged for the Florida update.   ;D

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

vacation during the DOT blitz
now cool in Wyoming

Russell Kanning

we are finally venturing back east. We will be in Penn on Monday. We have been enjoying the cool and dry out west. :)

Today there was one of the best sunsets I have ever seen. There were lots of thunderstorms here in Wyoming, just hail no tornadoes. :) As the sun went down it was orange and purple with lightning bolts in my rear view mirror as out just bare outpaced the rain. All of the motorcyclists are bummed around here.

Now spending the night near Devil's Tower. I don't hear any tones but I do here fireworks going off. :)

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

90 in Denver .... any rain in NH ?

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

we spent the last 2 days going over the colorado rockies in a new way
eat lunch in South Park .... the town is at almost 10,000feet ..... every potato chip bag was ready to burst. :)

Russell Kanning

so nice in northern AZ and SW Utah ..... now I am back in Texas ..... tooooooo hotttt

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 17, 2014, 03:05 PM NHFT
we spent the last 2 days going over the colorado rockies in a new way
eat lunch in South Park .... the town is at almost 10,000feet ..... every potato chip bag was ready to burst. :)

Did you go to Casa Bonita? Yes, it's a real place! South Park did not even exaggerate. Just like with their show about Mormon's, no exaggeration was necessary for it to be hilarious.