• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Heh....heh...heh

Started by Kat Kanning, April 07, 2012, 05:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

firecracker joe

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 23, 2013, 11:17 AM NHFT
they are complaining about the cold. I put on my shorts.:-)

Funny 85 year old guy (whom I talk with ocationaly) in Leb and i were talking about "how winters used to be," and he said: "Way back then, you know, we didn't even have long pants. We always went out in shorts."

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Down by the Axis of Evil today....near Baltimore.

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Getting rained on in Kansas city

Raineyrocks

Kat and Russell I'm not sure what kind of trucking you guys do but I figure it never hurts to ask and I just came up with a question.

If you guys are passing through Ohio anytime soon and then headed somwhere close to NH can you guys pick up 2 puppies for me?  I can pay you, (not tons), for any inconvience and if you can't well then you can't I just figured I'd throw the question your way.  :)

Kat Kanning

That would be fun  :)  We're going thru Ohio, but don't accidentally get to NH  :(

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 12, 2013, 04:37 PM NHFT
That would be fun  :)  We're going thru Ohio, but don't accidentally get to NH  :(

Are you going anywhere closer to NH than Ohio after you go to Ohio?  We might be able to meet you guys somewhere in between or something?

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Russell Kanning

Also right now we don't decide where we go

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 14, 2013, 03:35 PM NHFT
Also right now we don't decide where we go

If anything turns up that you guys are in Ohio and headed somewhere a couple hundered miles from NH can you please let me know?  That is also if you can pick up puppies I'm not sure what you can do or not.  :)

Russell Kanning

Been running around so fast can't even update.:-)
Hopefully we will be with landstar in a month so we can choose our loads so we can visit the nh underground.:-)

Russell Kanning