• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Heh....heh...heh

Started by Kat Kanning, April 07, 2012, 05:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Looks like it is time to back away from Tom and Jim.

BTW Jim we need you to fix our bumper next time we visit. We pay cash and always agree with your diagnosis. :-)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 07, 2013, 08:41 AM NHFT
Looks like it is time to back away from Tom and Jim.

BTW Jim we need you to fix our bumper next time we visit. We pay cash and always agree with your diagnosis. :-)

Upper class suckup!  ;D

John

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Free libertarian

Note to self:  Johnson does not fix or diagnose broken Johnsons. 

Kat Kanning

We've got some problem with our truck.  Russell put in a fuel treatment and now the truck is sluggish, struggling up hills like we're under a heavy load, but we're light.  It's hard to get it to 55 miles per hour a lot of times.

Tom Sawyer

Gunk or water in the fuel system, perhaps.

Wishing you good luck out there.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 14, 2013, 07:09 PM NHFT
We've got some problem with our truck.  Russell put in a fuel treatment and now the truck is sluggish, struggling up hills like we're under a heavy load, but we're light.  It's hard to get it to 55 miles per hour a lot of times.

That sounds like a very typical fuel filter problem. 

MaineShark

Yup, I had the same issue when I switched to biodiesel - it cleaned the tank really well, and all of the tank crud ended up in the fuel filter (brand new filter went to totally plugged within two tanks of fuel).

Now that it's clean, I haven't had the same problem again.  And I get to say that my fuel comes from New Hampshire, instead of the Middle East or somesuch.

Kat Kanning

Thanks guys.  We were going to try the fuel filter first.

John

Kat Kanning

We made it to Missoula. :)  I went up 2 mountains at 15 mph  ::)

dalebert

Did you try changing the fuel filter yet? Sounds like good advice.

Kat Kanning

Being unloaded now, looking for someplace to buy parts :)