• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

TMI stuph from Facebook

Started by dalebert, April 16, 2012, 08:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Pat K

John

dalebert

Dale Everett
about an hour ago

A little advice for folks who are testing their own urine, like with ketosis strips--
Don't forget to test, after peeing in the cup, and then leave the full cup in its' usual spot near the toilet.
And then don't reach for it later in the day to test again thinking that the cup you're grasping and jerking TOWARD YOUR BODY is empty when it is, in fact, full of your urine from earlier in the day.
Just sayin'...

dalebert

One of my recent statuses:

"If you aren't subscribed to all of my Facebook posts then you either have no idea what you've been missing or you're a decent human being with a healthy social filter."

And hence, I am appropriately a moderator of the TMI section.

Jim Johnson

Who's going to stop people from posting to much information.

KBCraig

I think dalebert edits to make sure it's sufficiently "TMI", not merely "MI".

Jim Johnson

dalebert

Quote from: KBCraig on September 09, 2012, 08:47 PM NHFT

Hey, it ain't easy! In fact, I feel I've been kind of falling behind in my responsibilities of late.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on September 10, 2012, 12:18 PM NHFT

Hey, it ain't easy! In fact, I feel I've been kind of falling behind in my responsibilities of late.

I agree, it's very difficult, and you have been such a slacker on here lately!  :angel4: 

P.S.  Just kidding!  ;D

dalebert

Hey, you're a moderator too. Where's your TMI material? :P

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on September 11, 2012, 07:39 PM NHFT
Hey, you're a moderator too. Where's your TMI material? :P

I can't tell you it's way, way, too much information!  Then we would have to rename this WWTMI.  :biglaugh:

Your still not going to tell me what was on the lesbian tape that made you guys laugh, are you ?  :P

dalebert

Quote from: Raineyrocks on September 11, 2012, 07:46 PM NHFT
Your still not going to tell me what was on the lesbian tape that made you guys laugh, are you ?  :P

I think Neal talked about it on last night's Flaming Freedom.

Free libertarian

Thanks too much for the information.

dalebert

I need a social filter app for Facebook. It would hold onto anything I try to post or comment on and pop-up a window 10 minutes later--
"Now that your knee-jerk impulse has passed, do you still want to post this?
<So-and-so sexual innuendo about someone's post about Bitcoins or comic books or the ski trip...>"