• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mental Health Issues

Started by sgtusmc, April 20, 2012, 09:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Mental health issues
   People are complaining of who we elect not doing what is good for the people or even what they promised when being elected.  Newspapers censor the facts to enable.  How do we make it so that opinion letters, editors deem destructive or dangerous are citizen's point of view get printed?  My letters hurt people according to the editors but they are the truth and if what I say hurts then elected officials like Carol Shea-Porter should not have done the wrongs.  I have mental health issues and the government has stopped my Veterans Medical for combat related disabilities.  The newspapers will not print my letters on government wrongs.  Some times I feel as if I have lost it.   What if something goes wrong, as it will be my fault for jail will become my home.  Our government has gone to far as to take away the Constitutional provision of the Redress of Grievance.  The elected official has to present it to the Redress Committee.  What if no elected official will do that what is the solution then?  It cannot be the courts for it is the NH Supreme Court that violated the Constitution to protect a brother judge.  The NH SC refused to hear a case of Judge Peter Favuer using the law to let the Madbury NH selectmen take from local resident for the selectmen's own self gains and profit.  I have four disabilities from my tour in the USMC.  I have a Traumatic Brain Injury, plus on top of that I have PTSD and the editors believe censoring my opinion letters of government wrongs are the correct thing.   If I make a mistake do the people have a right to understand the government used my mental health to attempt to take my freedom of speech at a risk of public safety?  It cannot be a right of government to use any person's health and medical care to control and dominate.  The cruel act of government officials, as the news media believes it is their private business's right to not report these wrongs.  The news media believes in censoring so strongly that they refuse to print opinion letters informing the citizens of the USA just what wrongs The State of New Hampshire does to 100% disabled US Military Veterans. 
   State Senator Amanda Merrill who represents my district will not help.  It is not just her all the State and Federal Senator and Representatives refuse to help or even recognize my existence.  Shea-Porter once had me arrested and attempted to take my freedom to stop my freedom of speech. 
   Newspapers and news media censor but are the first to make a fuss if their rights are diminished.  Whom do we complain to before the public safety becomes an issue? The enemy once took me while American Advisor on convoy and NH put me in jail under the Patriot Act to intimidate to stop my free speech I wish death before dishonor so I will never be taken alive again.  Government retribution cannot ever be tolerated.  To knowingly harm a 100% disabled US Military Veteran and the public is silent tells that complaining will do no good. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839