• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What happen

Started by sgtusmc, April 23, 2012, 08:17 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

What happen?
   I have no idea how to get through to government officials.  I keep telling every one that I will not be violent.  Violence can have no place in my world.  It is a strange thing that a civilized society would call me paranoid and a danger for I have hurt no one.  I volunteer to help others, as my need to make sure what so many over the history of the USA that fought for our freedom is not in Vain.  I have four life changing disabilities from my tour in the USMC.  I am not looking for pity or any other sorrow.  Newspapers feel it is their privilege as a private business to stop my communication with others through the news media.  I feel so strange at this very moment.  It is like I have nothing to say.  NH State Rep Paul Ingbretson gave me some names and address of State Rep's that are supposed to represent me.  Over the years I have been in contact with them so my delivering personally a copy of my letter yesterday will be another useless form of government non-action. No one can explain why I came back alive.  Rambling letters of no solution is what I have.  It is just like talking to our government.  My Regress of Grievance letter went to the newspapers yesterday and just from the content should have been front page in every newspaper across the USA.  My personal signed letter went to the NH governor and seven NH State Reps plus emails went to all NH reps and senators.  My emails go out to well over 5 thousand emails every day.  I became disabled fighting for a nation where government served the people not mastered them.  The newspapers even refuse to inform the public that my medical care was stopped for combat disabilities to stop my freedom of speech.  A country built on ideas and no freedom to express them is granted. 
   My disabilities rage in my head as they call it PTSD a label for public awareness to bring fear to those around us.  TBI destroyed parts of my brain to have the VA say nothing is wrong.  A nation to this day I have no memory of before joining the MC tells me that I am welcome but strips me of my rights.  I broke my back during one Vietnam offensive to have the VA rate it as a minor injury.  Seeing and hearing the mortars, jet blast and rifle fire that took most of my hearing in both ears is all around me yet back here no one else sees or hears what I do.  Medication to suppress any form of life is the VA solution to all US Military Veterans not just my situation.  We are the ones that fought for the existence of the USA for the people, as those that return are placed out of sight for what we represent.  My words are just like the Constitution worthless if government officials control ideas of the public to what the government wants to be expressed.
   Danger signs continue from the silent arm of government retribution to make the public paranoid that I am allowed to be free.  They stop medical care for combat related disabilities and the news media refuses to inform the public.  No wonder why my Regress of Grievance falls on deaf ears in our government.  Imagine if some one had an idea of freedom of speech filling the newspapers with information. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839