• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

ZERO

Started by John, April 23, 2012, 06:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

I'm looking for true voluntaryist men and women who are walking the talk by being committed to taking zero-stolen-stuff.
PLEASE help me find them/you.
Some are obvious, but please don't assume I know the ones you do.
PLEASE ask the ones you know if it is OK for you to give me their names.
Please message me in any way convenient to you.
Peace.

John

Been hearing forever that "We all paid in so we should all try to get back what we can."

Please tell me some other reasons if you can. I forget most of them.

In resent times "libertarians" started saying they wanted to take stolen stuff to "help collaps the system."
My response has been that if that's truly why you are doing it, why not give away all that you take?

This week I had a "Liberty" person tell me its OK to take "entitlements" and other stolen goodies from gov because --- get this --- "It doesn't come from tax payers anymore because, they're just printing money." Wow! Liberty folks sure are getting creative with excuses to take more and more. Now, stealing through inflation is said (by smart "Liberty" folk) to be the "NEW OK" reason?
THANKS!
Yea, I was needing more inflation. :(

Not sure how many more excuses I can take.
I'm thinking its getting near time for me to give up. :-/

Tom Sawyer

Your right John, it's time to get your free Rascal from the gooberment!

Tom Sawyer

The self selected group of folks that call themselves libertarians, anarchist, voluntaryist or whatever are not necessarily any better or worse than the rest of the population at being consistent in the application of their beliefs.

I've seen a lot of fair weather freedom folk come breezing through. Often the most vocal are some of the first to abandon the principled course.

We are trying our best to keep our souls and survive the tough road we've chosen. You are among friends and fellow travelers.  :)

John

I've thought about it long enough and have made up my mind. I have ZERO interest in (even looking at) whatever numbers the evil fedgov says I'm "entitled" to.

I WAS entitled to resist their stealing from me, but I didn't very effectively resist. I paid - non-stop - for well over 30 years.
I am NOT now entitled to have them start stealing from others for me.

I think we all know there is ZERO money in any so-called "trust funds." EVERYTHING that was stolen from us has been spent.
NEWS FLASH: There is NOTHING LEFT! There is no surplus. They have a deficit.
Whatever is stolen from us today is already spent.
Whatever is doled out today (on credit) will be stolen from others in the future, and stolen through inflation today.

I've been told that there are some things one must do if one needs to in order "to survive."

My answer is, "Treading on others is not something I'm willing to do "to survive."
Throwing away my principles (if I "needed to") to gain a longer life would not be a life worth living - for me.

And if I ever change my mind PLEASE remember you are "entitled" to resist me.

Russell Kanning

and if you get the printed money then I guess you are getting some of the goodies

John

do you mean using FRNs?

John

FRNs are another one of the ways we are stolen from

its one of the ways they steal what we've earned - - - particularly savings, pentions, etc

Russell Kanning

I was thinking that if you are taking payments from the Feds I guess you are part of the printing process in some ways.

John

what if i stop taking FRNs, but I'm still giving away the ones I've earned in the past?

Russell Kanning

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: John on April 23, 2012, 06:44 PM NHFT
I'm looking for true voluntaryist men and women who are walking the talk by being committed to taking zero-stolen-stuff.
PLEASE help me find them/you.

You will have a very difficult time finding these people—they probably can't even leave their own houses. And since you live on U.S. Route 4, I know you can't. :P

J’raxis 270145

Hmm, haven't posted on this forum in a while—but I saw this thread, which is a continuation of a conversation some of us recently had in person in Grafton, so I thought I'd jump in. ;D

Quote from: John on April 23, 2012, 07:24 PM NHFT
Been hearing forever that "We all paid in so we should all try to get back what we can."

Please tell me some other reasons if you can. I forget most of them.

In resent times "libertarians" started saying they wanted to take stolen stuff to "help collaps the system."

You won't ever collapse the system this way. The only thing that more people using government services will do is convince the bureaucrats that they should provide us with more services.

Quote from: John on April 23, 2012, 07:57 PM NHFT
I've thought about it long enough and have made up my mind. I have ZERO interest in (even looking at) whatever numbers the evil fedgov says I'm "entitled" to.

I WAS entitled to resist their stealing from me, but I didn't very effectively resist. I paid - non-stop - for well over 30 years.
I am NOT now entitled to have them start stealing from others for me.

I think we all know there is ZERO money in any so-called "trust funds." EVERYTHING that was stolen from us has been spent.
NEWS FLASH: There is NOTHING LEFT! There is no surplus. They have a deficit.
Whatever is stolen from us today is already spent.
Whatever is doled out today (on credit) will be stolen from others in the future, and stolen through inflation today.

How does a thief spending the loot alter the victim's right to restitution? If a person spends money that they stole before the victim has a chance to attempt recovery, are you saying that the victim just loses his money, and that's it? That further attempts at extracting restitution are now immoral for some reason?

How does the fact that a thief will steal again, ostensibly to cover you recovering your stolen money, affect your right to make such recovery? Is a person not entirely responsible for their own actions? If the thief chooses to steal from a third person to cover your recovery, is the thief himself not entirely responsible for his choice to steal again? To say that you are responsible for the thief's continued theft is to deny the idea of total absolute personal responsibility—and by extension, absolute self-ownership—is it not?

Russell Kanning

you lost me somewhere at the end

using the word restitution in connection with the government thugs just got confusing :)

John

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on April 29, 2012, 07:18 PM NHFTAnd since you live on U.S. Route 4, I know you can't. :P

Currently, I'm forced to pay the monoply govgang for Route 4 (and roads in general) via gas taxes - but at least I ALWAYS get the govgang's "protection" when I use "their" roads. Yup, lots of men with guns nd badges out there on the badlands=roads. :( I say let's get the govgang off of "our" roads...