• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

ZERO

Started by John, April 23, 2012, 06:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John on July 14, 2012, 10:56 PM NHFT
only 1 person PMed me to say he is trying to move in this direction.
hmm

Perhaps many are not interested in sticking out their neck for a list. Others are discussing how someone lives taking ZERO. Purity is not an option... although that is no excuse to not minimizing our connections to what we don't want to be a party to.

I think your efforts are valuable, and with adjustment to the needs of the community, likely to further what you obviously stand for.  :) 8)

Some event that coincides with the Grafton Apple Festival, that commemorates efforts you admire would be something we would get behind.   :glasses1:

Russell Kanning

I agree with all of you. :)

Helio

I would love to walk that path, but the problem is that the taking won't stop just because you don't hold your hand out to the takers.  The taking is the problem, not the receiving.

My opinion is that the taking will only stop when there isn't anything left worth taking, not when people stop receiving what was taken.

I can't really blame a slave for accepting crumbs from the master.  It's when slaves start helping the master beat the other slaves that gets me.

Do what you can to survive.  If we have enough liberty lovers left standing when its over, we can build what we want.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Helio on September 21, 2012, 06:34 PM NHFT
I would love to walk that path, but .......

I can't really blame a slave for accepting crumbs from the master.  It's when slaves start helping the master beat the other slaves that gets me.

Do what you can to survive.  If we have enough liberty lovers left standing when its over, we can build what we want.
If it is right ... do it. We should not do something wrong temporarily.

K neth

How does one avoid breathing in air that was once exhaled by Caesar?

Russell Kanning

The government made the air

MaineShark

And Al Gore invented breathing...

John

gov thugs probably do more to pollutute God's air (and water and ground) than all other unnatural causes - combined.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John on November 24, 2012, 11:50 AM NHFT
gov thugs probably do more to pollutute God's air (and water and ground) than all other unnatural causes - combined.

"Your car is poisoning the planet! We must regulate you!"

"Ignore the effects of warfare."