• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Concord Porcs

Started by Kat Kanning, December 10, 2005, 05:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Concord Porcs
Description:    Concord area Porcupines and other interested parties are invited to attend lunch at the  Red Apple Buffet on Loudon Rd in Concord
161 Loudon Road
Concord, NH 03301
Telephone:   603-226-8866

CNHT meets each second Saturday of the month in their office just across from the Statehouse at 136 North Main Street, top of stairs take a left.

Meeting is open to all.

Russell Kanning

Aha .... good idea ..... I also like the location .... a buffet .... much better than Millys.

So this is mutiny against Sandy already? ;)
So what is the old group called now? ..... Merrimack Valley except Concord .... Merrimack Valley with none of those polititians? :)

Pat McCotter

I will still be going to the Merrimack meeting.

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Today and every second saturday.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: katdillon on December 10, 2005, 09:04 AM NHFT
Today and every second saturday.

Great news.  It is only a matter of time before all of the bigger cities have meetings.  We know we've really made it when Laconia and Berlin start having monthly meetings  :)

KBCraig

Quote from: TN-FSP on December 10, 2005, 04:14 PM NHFT
We know we've really made it when Laconia and Berlin start having monthly meetings  :)

When I join svillee in Berlin, he won't have to make those long drives to the Seacoast!  ;D

Kat Kanning

If some Concord person would post directions to this restaurant from the south, that would be much appreciated!

Lex

I'll be there!  ;D

Edit: I'll be at one of them.

Pat K

Quote from: KBCraig on December 10, 2005, 04:18 PM NHFT
Quote from: TN-FSP on December 10, 2005, 04:14 PM NHFT
We know we've really made it when Laconia and Berlin start having monthly meetings  :)

When I join svillee in Berlin, he won't have to make those long drives to the Seacoast!  ;D

Yeah and what the heck when I join the folks in the Keene area, I can drive up to your meetings, I drive up to as many of the Monadock meetings as I can now.  ;D

Pat McCotter

Quote from: katdillon on January 23, 2006, 06:52 PM NHFT
If some Concord person would post directions to this restaurant from the south, that would be much appreciated!

I-93 North to Exit 13.
Left at end of ramp.
At 3rd traffic light turn right (Storrs St.)
Past second building on right turn into shopping plaza.
Restaurant is about straight ahead.

Pat K

Quote from: Scott Roth on January 23, 2006, 10:16 PM NHFT
We love having you there, Pat.  Got more snow waiting for ya... :D

Gee thanks but feel free to get rid of it any time.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: patmccotter on January 23, 2006, 11:50 PM NHFT

I-93 North to Exit 13.
Left at end of ramp.
At 3rd traffic light turn right (Storrs St.)
Past second building on right turn into shopping plaza.
Restaurant is about straight ahead.

;D

CNHT

Quote from: russellkanning on December 10, 2005, 06:49 AM NHFT
Aha .... good idea ..... I also like the location .... a buffet .... much better than Millys.

So this is mutiny against Sandy already? ;)
So what is the old group called now? ..... Merrimack Valley except Concord .... Merrimack Valley with none of those polititians? :)

Russell, this has nothing to do with the MVP meeting at Milly's which is on the first Saturday of each month, also attended by Concord folks if they wish.
This meeting is on the second Saturday and takes advantage of the fact that many of us are in Concord already at the CNHT meeting, and so we have lunch with those who don't want to sit through our meeting but want to get together.

So far we've done this about twice and it's been successful with about 17-20 people attending lunch at the Rainbow Buffet. There is no agenda but people can ask Ed and Howie questions (not easy to get Howie to sit still in one spot and he is a font of information) and get to know the rest of our board who are very experienced. We also now have Pat Mc and the McGuires on the board, well at least Carol is, and Dan sits in the meetings too sometimes. Other Porcs attend our CNHT meetings because we have so much information that we can hardly cover it in 3 hours from 9-noon!

I thought Sandy did a wonderful job at the MVP meetings she has taken over.
In keeping with her observations on her blog about the women of the FSP, AFAIC, she is just another of the many smart and beautiful woman amongst the fold!

Kat Kanning

Quote from: CNHT on January 24, 2006, 07:00 AM NHFT
I thought Sandy did a wonderful job at the MVP meetings she has taken over.
In keeping with her observations on her blog about the women of the FSP, AFAIC, she is just another of the many smart and beautiful woman amongst the fold!

I agree!   :D