• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Concord Porcs

Started by Kat Kanning, December 10, 2005, 05:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

No, I have to plug them in manually.

Kat Kanning

Concord porcs meeting is cancelled this month.

Kat Kanning

I heard a rumor this meeting was happening.  Where's it going to be?

Dreepa

I think the Red Apple on Loudon road

Kat Kanning

Red Apple Buffet
161 Loudon Road
Concord, NH 03301
Telephone:   603-226-8866

CNHT

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 09, 2006, 08:57 AM NHFT
Red Apple Buffet
161 Loudon Road
Concord, NH 03301
Telephone:   603-226-8866

Did this happen? How was it? I love that restaurant - I go there all the time.

Insurgent

I think it went well. This is the first Concord Porcs meeting that I have been to, so I don't have anything to judge it by. There didn't seem to be an official agenda, just fellowship. I'd never been to the Red Apple before, either. The food was good and also reasonable, drink service was reasonably expedient. I would probably go there again.

There were about a dozen people there, not sure if that is a typical turnout or if there is usually an agenda. It was a good time, overall.

CNHT

Coaliition of NH Taxpayers meets each second Saturday of the month in their office just across from the Statehouse at 136 North Main Street, top of stairs take a left from 9 til noon. The meeting is open to all. This month we will most likely be discussing the upcoming elections, the view tax, eminent domain issues (there are two trials going on in NH now) and the ever-present problem of voter fraud among other items. CNHT also puts out a newspaper with information about the Towns and State legislation and we are looking for people to work on that once again.

If you have questions about your upcoming town meetings in March, your re-assessment, or other town issues, come along and bring them. Everyone has a chance to speak!

Immediately afterward:

Concord area Porcupines and other interested parties are invited to attend lunch at the  Red Apple Buffet on 161 Loudon Rd in Concord.
Telephone:   603-226-8866

This meeting has no formal agenda, but combines the CNHT lunch with a larger group of our friends who like to meet and talk in an informal way. If you would like to speak to the group, that can be arranged as well.

See you at noon right after the CNHT meeting!

CNHT

Quote from: CNHT on October 11, 2006, 08:52 AM NHFT
Coaliition of NH Taxpayers meets each second Saturday of the month in their office just across from the Statehouse at 136 North Main Street, top of stairs take a left from 9 til noon. The meeting is open to all. This month we will most likely be discussing the upcoming elections, the view tax, eminent domain issues (there are two trials going on in NH now) and the ever-present problem of voter fraud among other items. CNHT also puts out a newspaper with information about the Towns and State legislation and we are looking for people to work on that once again.

If you have questions about your upcoming town meetings in March, your re-assessment, or other town issues, come along and bring them. Everyone has a chance to speak!

Immediately afterward:

Concord area Porcupines and other interested parties are invited to attend lunch at the  Red Apple Buffet on 161 Loudon Rd in Concord.
Telephone:   603-226-8866

This meeting has no formal agenda, but combines the CNHT lunch with a larger group of our friends who like to meet and talk in an informal way. If you would like to speak to the group, that can be arranged as well.

See you at noon right after the CNHT meeting!

Bumping for April 14, 2007

Quantrill

I'll try to be there, but 9am on a Saturday?!?!

Man, the things I do in the name of liberty...
;)

CNHT

Quote from: Quantrill on April 08, 2007, 06:51 AM NHFT
I'll try to be there, but 9am on a Saturday?!?!

Man, the things I do in the name of liberty...
;)

Q - instead of CNHT's meeting, since we deal mostly with towns, why not get involved with Karl Beisel's Manchester Taxpayers? They could use some help in trying to pass a SPENDING CAP.

Check 'em out.

http://www.manchestertaxpayers.org/

Quantrill

ok, cool.

EDIT- It says the next meeting is February 19, 2007.  :(

I sent an email to Karl Beisel though...

CNHT

Quote from: Quantrill on April 08, 2007, 07:00 AM NHFT
ok, cool.

EDIT- It says the next meeting is February 19, 2007.  :(

I sent an email to Karl Beisel though...

GREAT! He's a very active Porc. They may just have not listed their meeting for March...but I know they are working on the spending cap...which almost passed last time.
He will steer you in the right direction..

Thanks Q for getting involved! Some might tell you not to get involved and not to vote, but you know what? The enemy will certainly be voting, early and often! So every person counts in this fight.

<hugs>

Russell Kanning

We will be visiting Gunstock after the meeting this saturday 5/12/07.

Tom Sawyer

I'd would like to come over and grab a little video of the meeting and do some impromptu interviews for the month in the free state project I've be asked to produce. It would be great to see a nice turnout to show folks the fun to be had with the Concord group.  :)