• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Response Scalding Review of NH VA health care

Started by sgtusmc, May 02, 2012, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Response "Scalding Review of NH veteran health care.
   NH-VA hospital health care Administer testifies to the censored complaints my opinion letters have been stating for years.  Newspapers refuse to print my opinion letters for the good people in high places the editors tell me will be hurt by them.  US Military Veterans being hurt by wrongful health care for injuries received defending the USA and freedom does not deserve freedom of speech to express what the Veterans Administration is doing to kill us.  Documented facts by high-ranking VA official to miss use of drugs to show care is given.  Fluffing medical records to document care given when it is not.  Blaming the disabled Veteran as "resistant to treatment" to make the patient the one in the wrong not the VA.  I have written to Dr Marc Levenson many times only to be rejected and placed with a Red Flag to cause more physical and mental disabilities.  Retribution and harm to Veteran's health is common practice at the Manchester VA Hospital.  The Doctors and Staff give 110% to every patient but are limited by the illegal and improper directions of people like Marc Levenson. 
   A US Military Veteran having words of government wrongs censored as the newspapers tell you what a danger to society people like We the people that fought for freedom are.  I have written for years of the flashbacks and suicidal attempts to be rejected and pushed to do it.  The NH government and VA stop my medical care for combat related disabilities to stop my exposing criminal wrongs by the NH Supreme Court and judge Peter Fauver.   I refuse to be violent back here in the world as what I did as a US Marine to people in foreign nations can never come home.  Hopelessness and despair is what the NH government has brought to me as government wrongs of retribution fall on silent ears for 100% disabled US Marines have no voice in our civilized society. 
   The NH Union Leader runs a story by Kathryn Marchocki on the wrongs at the NH VAH but still censors my letters.  What is freedom for if US Military Veterans are not allowed to speak of the wrongs in government killing us?  I keep telling you that I cannot get out of this benjo ditch as the enemy patrol passes.  No one sees the reality of where we are but wants answers to why suicide is the solution.  To listen one must be able to hear what the US Military Veteran is saying first. 
   Hurt the unknown individual US Military Veteran because people in high places deserve more guaranteed Constitutional rights than we do.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi