• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Suicide or Murder

Started by sgtusmc, May 08, 2012, 09:09 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Suicide or murder
   I can write opinion letters of government wrongs giving warning signs of what this civilized society would call a violent crime.  Also are the signs of the results of Military connected TBI damaging the brain or may be PTSD changing the flow-Patten of brain waves.  The end result is the consequences of no one hearing what my letters are saying even though they say they are listening while they read, some one will have to pay.   Eleven calls yesterday to my home from the VA Suicide Hotline, Veterans Administration and others not for what I wrote but just plain harassment for no one heard the wrongs that are the catalyst to the out-come of the situation.  The number of police, editors, elected officials, medical staff and many more get and read my letters every day not for the content but to look for reasons to incrassate me.   It is like the Supreme Court over turning it's own ruling on the amount of time it takes for mentally damaged veterans to be recognized if at all by the VA.  What the SC said is it is ok for the wrongs to US Military Veterans until the government changes the rules.  The government looks for ways to jail or medicate US Military Veterans rather than spend the money to treat.   My letters make a permanent record but no one hears.
   A broken back, PTSD, TBI and damaged hearing in both ears are my service-connected disabilities.  Newspapers reject me as repetitive and crazy.  I have no idea when, where or what will trigger my reliving parts of my MC tour.  Some times I have a faint memory of my attempts or the evidence that one happen is the damage to my body that is left.  It is like a few years back I jumped off a cliff and some how got my pant leg caught on the peak of a tree, which bent until I landed on the ground with only cuts, and bruises.  Some things I remember forever to the minor detail, other things never happen in my thoughts.  Something has to trigger my mind to work many times.  I have scattered thoughts as I write and many call it repetitive or makes no since but no one will ever know because the VA and NH government stop my medical care for combat related disabilities hoping my actions will result in suicide or incrassation to stop the possibility some one will hear what I am saying.
   Seau commits suicide and everyone talks about how TBI can result in brain damage.  The US Military that come home damaged are ignored, rejected and lost until suicide or incrassation result. I tell the VA suicide hotline and the VA all the time to stop the harassing phone calls but they continue.  I tell the police State and Local to stop the harassment but it continues.  The news media supports this action for they refuse to print my opinion letters of government wrongs.  No one wants to see the warning signs until it is to late.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi     
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839