• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Thank You VAH Manchester NH

Started by sgtusmc, May 12, 2012, 08:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Manchester NH VAH Eye Department
   I have to tell the VAH Manchester NH how great they are.  I had an appointment yesterday and they took an old man not welcome by the VA to feel at home.  My appointment was canceled at the last moment but they shuffled their patients around to make room so that I did not have to come back.  Helpful friendly and going out of their way to help my wife and I get checked out.  My wife comes because I forget some times because of my PTSD and TBI.  US Military Veterans that go to the Manchester NH VA should and must be proud to have such people do so much.  My medical care for my combat disabilities is still stopped but for other care it is free and abundant.  I do want to apologize to the intern for the episode that I had while doing one of the tests.  The lights were flashing and my finger just kept pushing the button to inform her when.  I was in Cambodia again on convoy as American Advisor.  Deep in the bush riding on the wooden bench seat of the lead truck as the night sky over the horizon lit up in bright orange flashes from the bombers pounding the enemy.  Sharp deep pain kept entering my head as I pulled away from the machine not knowing where I was.  I scared the lady just three days from her graduation from a Boston College Medical school.  It is strange how great my physical condition is except for my four service-connected disabilities.
   Great caring people that staff the Manchester VA Hospital are why the USA is so great.  So I would like all of them to know how grateful this US Marine is for what they do.
My thank you to the staff in the eye department of the Manchester NH VAH.   I would also like to say thank you to all the Doctors and Staff also.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839