• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bullied Veteran speaks

Started by sgtusmc, May 15, 2012, 09:23 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Bullied "US Military Veteran Speaks"
   One of the smallest groups in the USA gives all for the freedom everyone else enjoys and lives by.  Do US citizens even realize that about only ten percent of the US population ever serve in our US Military?  It is repetitive to even speak for everyone listens the same thing over and over but the bulling of US Military Veterans continues because they listen but do not hear   The thing is most veterans say nothing for getting over being a member of the US Military teaches us that we owe the US everything and do not want to bring the wrongs you classified what we did as home.  What a strange thing to think and write of where no one cares or hears what we are!  The newspapers refuse to print our letters of government wrongs.  How much bulling can be called too much?  The smallest group keeps the demons silent for we came home alive to a civilized society that will never be able to grasp the reality of.  A joyous home coming turns to a harsh reality of civilized society bulling into submission of one of the smallest groups as the years pass.
   Military moms should realize if their child comes back alive you would do this bulling to him or her and not even know.  You see a change and one day forget he or she served and label loser to their resume.   In school they showed so much potential to have a successful life and make you happy.  The reality is even the newspapers classify us as a danger and refuse to print our letters.  Maybe our letters to you do not make since.  May be it is because you have never been there and cannot understand where we are.  In a way I am lucky because from a TBI my complete memory of any memory of life before the MC is gone.  My PTSD combined with the TBI makes my situation not fit any medical protocol but I am aware enough to speak out about the wrongs.
   I filled out a survey for the NH government on VA medical care for NH US Military Veterans.  The medical care is fantastic from the Medical staff, doctors and nurses.  It is the maze of government regulation and rejection that is the problem.  The survey did not ask about that.  How do you tell the USA that we are people also?  Stop the bulling and not only listen but hear what we are saying.
   My letters make no since and skip around as many of you tell me all the time.  Think what it is like being in my head and the VA stops my medical care for combat related disabilities.  I have been there which makes me a proud member of one of the smallest groups in the USA.
   A member of the US Military Veterans that has been there.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839