• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dover NH DAV Response

Started by sgtusmc, May 18, 2012, 12:30 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Dover DAV response
   The DAV, VFW, American Legion and the Elk's do not stand for veterans in need.  I am a Member of each club.  These clubs will only speak against political foes if it is to the clubs advantage.  I have four service-connected disabilities.  Three of my disabilities are combat related.  These clubs do not even speak up when the foster's, UL, C-monitor and all the other newspapers censor my opinion letters of government wrongs.  These clubs did not speak up when NH declared me a terrorist under the Patriot Act to stop my opinion letters of government wrongs.  These clubs did not speak up when my VA medical care is stopped to stop my writing of government wrongs.  Not one member of these clubs put a hand out to help my family when NH took my freedom to stop my opinion letters.  I can write such harsh words because "There is nothing so powerful as truth" Quote from the front page of the UL. 
   Our disabled children coming back from today's wars just do not relate to sitting around drinking.  Today's US Military want to look at the future with hopes of rejoining civilized society.  They have not seen the rejection and ridicule to teach them to keep the demons silent.  When society informs them that they are not eligible for help because of budget reasons the status of the hero returning US Military Veteran faded to loser status of one that wasted such good potential.  Our disabled child that returned a veteran gets the first taste of the cruel future of life back here in the real world.  Homelessness, drinking, drugs and isolation is the only way left to protect and defend our Constitution from the citizens the USA classifies us as becoming.  We were once this today US Military dreaming of the future.
   The members of these clubs are lucky to have made it.  A life of sitting around drinking and having a lost future.  My thoughts are with the ones left behind.  It compares to the individual who opinion is censored because a special class of society does not believe the constitutions should protect the writer. It compares to a 100% permanent and total combat related disabled US Military Veteran going with a letter to DMV to replace the blue Handicap pass for his car.  DMV says no you need a form filled out by a VA doctor.  The VA says the letter is the way we do this.  The 100% disabled US Military Veteran is stuck traveling between the VA clinic in Somersworth, DMV in Portsmouth and the Veterans Administration in Manchester.  Time, Fuel and frustration caused by a government that does not talk to it self.  The DAV, VFW, American Legion and the Elk's are the maze of help.  To get my handicapped Veterans license plate I had to do the same, why again?
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839