• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Grafton Embassy formerly known as the LZ

Started by Free libertarian, May 19, 2012, 10:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Work is underway in Grafton to complete the main building, a small cabinish house. Future plans include renovating the attached mobile home, maybe a few chickens and a raised bed garden or two.

We hope to provide reasonable "rustic" accomodations for liberty loving people when they visit Grafton.  Nothing too fancy, bunk space or if some people  want to stay longer...a private room is possible.

Select room mates will need to be capable of splitting the cost etc.  These discussions, terms, commitments et al will evolve as the work nears completion.  Interested parties would do best to visit Grafton (Can you say BURNING PORCUPINE ? ) and have that conversation in person. Negotiations won't happen here...

Stay tuned for updates.

Russell Kanning

that would be a good arrangement I bet for the right people
not hard to drop by and visit either

PassionatePantherrr

Quote from: Free libertarian on May 19, 2012, 10:28 AM NHFT
...maybe a few chickens and a raised bed garden or two...

Hey, welcome back to the neighborhood! (didn't realize you were heading over to the LZ) We have some ducklings available currently (yummy egg producers, and friends are coming up to visit on Sunday who have goslings and chicks they could be convinced to part with, but would need to know in advance...) PM me (or reply to the email I sent you) and we'll go from there. :-)

-D

Free libertarian

Hmm...chicks and goslings...hmmm....If I did it right I p.m.ed you... If I did it wrong see you at Burning Porcupine.