• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Discussing Respnse to AP Chief Medical Writer

Started by sgtusmc, May 28, 2012, 08:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Discussing Response to AP Chief Medical writer
   Something this writer has never done is fight in defense of the USA in the US Military.  To imply Veterans coming back from today's wars and conflicts "its unclear how much worse off these new veterans are than their predecessors" are mooching off the taxpayers for disabilities that do not exist.  "Many factors are driving the dramatic increase in clams-the weak economy" to make a statement like this against the citizens willing to give their lives for the USA is beyond tolerance.  On Memorial Day to have a writer insult disabled US Military Veterans by outraging the public opinion to see us as freeloaders goes beyond approach.  Do you know what the hardest part of coming back is (to remember the waiting) seconds seemed like hours and hours were just eternity and many times the gooks never showed.  The loud backfire from a motorcycle even today (thirty years later) set me off in a restaurant to duck for the "in coming" as I at lunch with my family.  It never goes away we just learn to live with it or it destroys us. 
   It has not changed.  When I came back from the Vietnam Conflict the VA did everything it could to not recognized disabilities.  Politicians every war claim that the process has changed so the disgraceful rejection of disabled veterans of the past will never happen again.  The rejection and maze of endless pause for the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans is as bad or worse than their predecessors.  When I came back the VA said my broken back and loss of most hearing in both ears did not happen in the military.  I had a copy of my medical record documenting I broke my back during one Vietnam Offensive and lost my hearing during another one.  The VA claimed my TBI bruised brain was not a disability recognized by the VA.  My PTSD did not exist or show up for years later.  The newspapers made the public hate what we did in Vietnam so well the US citizens today still degrade our actions. Now the newspapers enrage the public opinion to hate the disabled living off the tax money.  Change can only come if you understand what it is we live with. 
   The NH citizens hate me for the Union Leader and Fosters article claiming the danger that I am to the public.  These very newspapers refuse to print my responses to their articles.  My VA medical for combat related disabilities has been stopped until I stop writing opinion letters of government wrongs.  The very disabilities the editors use to enrage the public I got protecting the USA.  Nothing has changed as Ms Marchione of the AP writes to enrage the public one more time against the US Military.  The next wars of conflicts US Military Veterans will get the same.
   Medical care for all US Military Veterans should be free of charge with out the maze of degrading by VA personal that never served.  This letter will I-rate a lot of people and in government retaliation the VA suicide hotline, local and state law enforcement and maybe the secret service as in the constant past will harass my family, friends and I through the day to teach me freedom of speech is limited to only those with government permission.  The AP will censor this letter as a danger to the public so what makes this AP writer Marilynn Marchione believe Freedom of the Press has the right to harm US Military Veterans on such a day as today.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839