• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Union Leader Front page, Please send a copy to the UL everyone

Started by sgtusmc, May 31, 2012, 07:29 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Union Leader Veterans Page
   All Veterans Are Heroes is the front-page title to the UL story.  The untold opinion words of far too many US Military Veterans many disabled are censored for they do not conform to what civilized society can accept.  The silent demons rage in our heads to make our families leave, jobs gone and many to be homeless just to honor our oath to protect and serve.  Most veterans adjust after years of returning learning from losing their first wife or most friends society back here cannot see that what we define as done for them.  My words are mixed and my letters seem to be repetitive.  Learning to control my bursts of outrage or commanding that others conform to the right way was the start of coming home.  We cannot go to the VA for they will take what we did out of context to take our freedom for medical reasons or the uncivilized acts we perpetrated on the humanity of the enemy.  Safety of the public is the key used to over look the wrongs of the VA to protect this civilized society from what we are.  The untold story is what you do to these "All Veterans are Heroes" as even this letter will be censored. 
   I got a letter from Janet Wall yesterday telling me all representatives have been notified of my letter.  She started her letter "As soon as I received you letter" makes me wonder did she not receive a letter every day for the past ten years asking for a Redress of Grievance.   The letter then states nothing can be done until after the next election.  To me every newspaper in NH should ask Rep Wall for a copy of this letter and why delay the truth.  It is not just Wall.  I have received communication from most of the other Reps and they all say the same.  All Veterans are Heroes but government officials that never served diminish US Military Veterans constitutional rights to document that you believe we should never have come home alive.  My thing is if elected officials confirm my letters are received in Concord why has the newspapers censored the facts from the readers.  The public has a right to know is words editors praise as the reason Freedom of the Press exists. A factual letter telling the other side of the Veterans Page (contained in many newspapers across the USA) is a response of one of many US Military Veterans you talk about but censor.  My letters are documented facts our elected officials put off claiming that I am a danger to the public.  The US Military Veterans Hero's right is expendable.
   The NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case where judge Peter Fauver criminally violated the Constitution to intentionally harm US Citizens.  Fauver knowingly allowed the Madbury NH selectmen to use the trusted power of government to take from local residents for the selectmen's own self gain.  These are words if not true would legally take my freedom in a second. 
   If all US Military Veterans are Heroes the right to have wrongs inflicted at and upon us by trusted government officials would be printed in every newspapers without hesitation.  You (meaning the USA) allowed them to stop my medical care for combat related disabilities under the reason of safety.  I am not a hero just a legal born US citizen that served as a US Marine during the Vietnam Conflict.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839           

KBCraig

Quote from: sgtusmc on May 31, 2012, 07:29 AM NHFT
   All Veterans Are Heroes is the front-page title to the UL story.     

As a veteran, I call bullshit.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: KBCraig on May 31, 2012, 10:38 AM NHFT
Quote from: sgtusmc on May 31, 2012, 07:29 AM NHFT
   All Veterans Are Heroes is the front-page title to the UL story.     

As a veteran, I call bullshit.

As a veteran, I second that bullshit, and call horse shit.

Tom Sawyer

Hey... I'm a Hero!

Oh wait a minute... I'm just another kid who couldn't afford college so I sold myself to the government.

The reason we are all "Heroes" is because the only way the next generation will offer up their precious offspring to some nebulous cause is if we gild the ugliness of it all with fools gold. Here you go Mom, your son is a rotting corpse... here's a neatly folded American flag as a consolation prize!

KBCraig

Quote from: sgtusmc on May 31, 2012, 11:29 AM NHFT
bull shit what????????

On all veterans being heroes.

Anyone who has been in the military, has served with people who are cowardly, disgusting, worthless pieces of garbage not worth working up a spit.

This sentiment like the UL posted, that all veterans are heroes, cheapens heroism.

You want to know who my military hero is? It's not Audie Murphy or Sgt. York. It's Desmond T. Doss. That man had clankers, and is more of a hero than anyone who carried a rifle into battle.

sgtusmc

You are wrong.  A lot happens when a young child is asked to kill for the first time.  Right we are not all heroes but it is a strange world we live in and my greatest respect goes to any one that served in our military.  I am no hero just a kid that did a job. I had moments that I was totally terfired but I was no coward.  I always completed the mission at any cost to protect and defend our USA
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper fi

KBCraig

Lloyd Danforth

Like every veteran for 200 years, including myself, a 'sucker'.