• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Union Leader Rejects 100% disabled US Marine Copy and send to UL

Started by sgtusmc, June 06, 2012, 08:09 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Union Leader rejects 100% disabled US Marine
   No other candidate running for District 21 NH Senate seat has served in the US Military.  The UL, Fosters and the Portsmouth herald refuse to print my opinion letters announcing my candidacy.  I served as a US Marine during the Vietnam Conflict and was injured four times three being combat related.  I lived through two Vietnam Offensives and did eight convoys as American Advisor across Thailand Laos and Cambodia to deliver surplus supplies to friendly camps deep in the bush.  I ask nothing more than treated equally as all other US citizens under the Constitution, which I served my time to protect and defend.  Is I Paranoid or mentally ill to believe this is happening here in the USA; it should not deny the voters right to chose.  The UL today had an article announcing all the other candidates running in the state under the Democrat Party.  My name was knowingly with intent to harm left off.  My mind questions why the newspapers would shun this 100% disabled US Marine. 
   A newspaper to keep the readers from learning that the NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case of Judge Peter Favuer criminally violating the Constitution to harm US citizens could be the reason.  The NH SC refused to hear a case presented and documented with unquestionable proof where Fauver use the judicial branch of government to help the Madbury NH selectmen with the trusted power of government take from local residents for the selectmen's personal gain.  How could I put this in writing and send it to thousands of Newspapers, Government officials, NH SC and more if it were not true.  A newspaper is morally and ethically committed to printing the truth no matter which it may hurt.  It just is wrong for the NH State Government and the VA to stop my medical care for service-connected disabilities to stop my opinion letters of government wrongs.  The NH government has refused to grant me Redress of Grievance as our Constitution guarantees.   NH Governor Lynch makes me pay money to tell him of government wrongs, takes my money, and then refuses to talk with me.  The newspapers refuse to print my name for fear if I get elected the truth will come out. 
   Imagine a world where the people not government officials controlled our lives.  A nation where government retribution was not only against the law but the people stopped it before it happen.  A nation where any person whether they served in the military or not could run for elected government positions.  A nation where the government served the people not mastered the citizens. 
   Have a good day as these three newspapers have a personal reason to see that this response letter is censored under the safety of the public catch 22 terms.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839