• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Celebrate William's 11th at Porcfest 2012

Started by Tom Sawyer, June 16, 2012, 04:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

Pat K

KBCraig

Impossible.

It was just six years ago that he was turning five!

Kat Kanning

11,,,wow, some people are getting really old!  :D

Tom Sawyer

He's getting big too.

Keep feeding him and he keeps growing... So pay for food, then you have to buy bigger clothes...  ;D

Becky Thatcher

I'm having a hard time thinking of him being 11.  Holy cow, where does the time go.

As Tom said, it's getting harder and harder to keep him in pants long enough so he doesn't look like Jethro Bodine. ;D

Lloyd Danforth

A personal hero of mine.

When I was a kid I had, mostly hand me downs from the same tall, kid, but once in a while I got new dungarees. There were only Wranglers and Levi's in those days and they used so much 'seizing' in them they smelled like Wallpaper Paste. I remember the joy of shoving my feet into a new pair, separating the, almost glued together legs. (Wow!, that's revealing!)
Many parents would buy them long and fold the cuffs several times. As you unfolded them, you exposed a less faded area, and the next time, another bluer layer.

Becky Thatcher

I also remember when new Levis were dark blue, less than $20, and so stiff they'd almost stand up by themselves.  You'd have to wear and wash and dry them a gazillion times but then you would have a pair of jeans that fit like they were made for you.

I still can't believe people the money people will pay for new jeans that are full of holes and look like they've been through a nicotine wash. :P

Lloyd Danforth

Jim Johnson

I know what someone's get'n fur thur birthday!

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on June 17, 2012, 08:19 AM NHFT
I'm having a hard time thinking of him being 11.  Holy cow, where does the time go.

Mine's 21  :o

John

Happy and Peaceful birthday to William!

So i've know William for about half his life. :)