• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fosters 140 years response

Started by sgtusmc, June 18, 2012, 08:01 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Fosters 140 year's response
   "We shall devote these columns mainly to the material and vital interests of Dover and Vicinity.   What ever may tend to benefit this people and enhance their prosperity, will receive our warm and enthusiastic support."
   "Force Candidates to talk about ideas" has to include every candidate and what they will do if in elected office.  Joshua Lane Foster would be discussed with the fact that his family and chief editor Doughty would censor candidate's ideas and words of what they will do if elected to government office.  The Fosters along with the UL and C-monitor decide not only what they say is the truth but also which news is not a danger to the right people in power before they publish it.  I as a candidate for NH State Senate have been black balled to block the public from learning material and vital interests of not only the newspaper's communities but also the State of NH and the USA.
   The NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case where Judge Peter Fauver criminally violated the Constitution to let the Madbury NH selectmen use the trusted power of the people to take from local residents at the selectmen's free will for the selectmen's own personal gains or profits.  NH governor John Lynch made me pay money to speak with him of government wrongs.  NH and the VA stop my medical care for combat related disabilities until I stop writing of government wrongs.  These are documented facts that Lynch, NH SC along with the newspapers and thousands of others has files of my letters because I send to them and my letters are published around the world on blogs and forums for all to read.  The truth is a power full weapon if you as a newspaper have the ethical and moral guts to be responsible to print it.  The libel in this case is not existence but the harm to the USA and the citizens of is far more reaching to speak about.   These newspapers can censor this candidate's letter and explain to Joshua Lane Foster and all the other Patriots that gave their lives for this nation what the definition of Hippocratic is?
   The words of one candidate running for elected position in State Government is as important as all the other candidates to each voter so they can be informed which is the better person to vote for.  The right to vote is not the newspapers right to decide the education of the informed voter.  Freedom of Press is just that the right of the candidate to have the Freedom of Speech to tell the voters the truth.  To devote has to be the truth no matter who it may harm. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839