• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

S&W 500 8 3/8" barrel. 83 rds ammo, only 17 rounds fired; 17 brass included

Started by doobie, July 21, 2012, 06:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

I am looking to sell my S&W 500 8 3/8" barrel with holster and original box.  It does not have an interchangeable barrel.  I bought 100 rounds of ammo for it and shot 17 through it (and I think S&W does one round for testing), so 18 rounds of brass included, and 83 loads.  I do not know the loads on the rounds.

Asking $1,100 S&W/holster/box
$200 for ammo/brass
$1,250 for everything

39 oz of silver for the pistol, 7 oz silver for the ammo; 45 oz of silver takes all. (based on 7/21 prices).

Will also consider trades.  I am looking for a pistol for my wife to carry as well as rifles (military or other fun to shoot rifles); possibly a shotgun.

F2F in NH with someone I know, or you must have a NH drivers license and pistol license.

doobie

Bump.  I may take it to an FFL to sell...I really don't want to do that if I don't have to.

Tom Sawyer

doobie

Hey if you can get good with it and go pistol shooting at 150 yards.... will accept trades....