• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rabbits or ducks, anyone?

Started by PassionatePantherrr, June 22, 2012, 12:47 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PassionatePantherrr

I have a flock of 4 Swedish ducks to rehome (they are laying, and there will likely be a few ducklings soon), and have a herd of mixed breed rabbits, some Californian, some New Zealand, other medium sized rabbits. Some cages and hutches will be available. Let me know if you'd like to make an offer on them, cash / silver/ barter offers considered.

MaineShark

Just a note: the Pantherrr is currently in the hospital, without easy web access, so if you send a private message to her, don't expect a prompt reply.

If you're interested in buying ducks or rabbits, you can reply on the thread, or send a PM to me, and I'll make sure the message gets to her when I speak to her.

Pat K

Sorry to hear that Joe, I hope all turns out well for Panther.

PassionatePantherrr

Me too, Pat... I'm emailing you privately with a link to the CarePages website

(Sorry for my earlier mistake, saw Sandy's name at the bottom of your post with one of your sig-quotes, and this heavily-morphine-laden, sleep-deprived brain thought that was you... lol)

Quote from: Pat K on June 27, 2012, 10:22 PM NHFT
Sorry to hear that Joe, I hope all turns out well for Pantherrr.

PassionatePantherrr

Note: the rabbits and ducks have been bartered, thanks for your interest.