• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine 2012

Started by jerry, June 24, 2012, 10:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry

Burning Porcupine 2012 started today.
Here's some pics.

KBCraig

I see the Fahr Cheef there. He didn't douse the weenie roast?

Silent_Bob

Nah. It was Sunday and there was a paypur that said yoo could use fahr.

Russell Kanning

funny
It is wild seeing you guys in sweatshirts. I have been in such hot places lately South Texas and such. Right now sweating south of Dallas.
I like the weather every time we go to California .... but the Shire in summer is a great place .... especially for bonfires. :)

Lloyd Danforth

We Haven't been wearing much during the daytime, here.

Tom Sawyer

Thanks for the T-shirts Jerry...
Sorry we couldn't make it... although the threat of the Danforth Au-Natural did/does make me shiver.  ;D

jerry

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 25, 2012, 07:33 AM NHFT

Thanks for the T-shirts Jerry...
Sorry we couldn't make it... although the threat of the Danforth Au-Natural did/does make me shiver.  ;D

Couldn't have made the T-shirts without your help.  Thanks

If the weather stays chilly Lloyd may forego his traditional naked fire dance.

You still have time to attend Burning Porcupine, it goes on all week.

Lloyd Danforth

Nobody has been able to, accurately  describe my NFD

Russell Kanning

yeah Lloyd it got all the way down to 80 degrees here yesterday, so you guys can gloat
but we are traveling .... ooops headed for Hotlanta, so no relief in sight. Curse you Shire mountain folk and your cool weather.
I wore my Burning Porcupine shirt yesterday.

jerry

Monday morning at Burning Porcupine was a bit damp.

jerry

The rain passed over and our traditional rainbow was doubled this year.
The higher one was a bit faint.

jerry

We had to build the fire up to dry out the wood.

Lloyd Danforth

You haz to keep the fire in order to haz the fire!

Lloyd Danforth

Our luck finally ran out with the cold water heater. I tried soldering it but the hot escaping air kept blowing the solder off. I'm trying JB weld. My apologies to all of you waiting for a shower.

Jim Johnson

I'm starting to believe I'm missing a great event; chilly night time weather, old men wearing very few cloths during the day, Lloyd's NFD, and now cold showers... I guess that's good for the ladies after the NFD... (scrub really hard).