• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine 2012

Started by jerry, June 24, 2012, 10:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry

Since Lloyd cant't get this propane heater to cooperate,  we have decided to turn one of the showers into a phone booth.

jerry

6PM Wednesday The Porcupine Burns Again!

jerry

Lloyd tries out some new steps for his naked fire dance.

MaineShark

What's wrong with the water heater?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: MaineShark on June 28, 2012, 09:07 AM NHFT

Lloyd said it's a "cold water heater"; I don't think there is anything wrong with it.
If it was a hot water heater and it was cold there might be something wrong, but since it's a cold water heater isn't it supposed to be cold?

Why do you have to heat hot water?

I don't know.

If Lloyd were a nice guy he would hold it up to the internet so we could all see.

jerry

Quote from: Jim Johnson on June 28, 2012, 11:23 AM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on June 28, 2012, 09:07 AM NHFT

Lloyd said it's a "cold water heater"; I don't think there is anything wrong with it.
If it was a hot water heater and it was cold there might be something wrong, but since it's a cold water heater isn't it supposed to be cold?

Why do you have to heat hot water?

I don't know.

If Lloyd were a nice guy he would hold it up to the internet so we could all see.

MaineShark, the heater won't ignite even after Lloyd soldered the leak.

Jim, Lloyd is a nice guy.  The heater picture is in the same message as the phone booth.

Pat K

Great to see everybody, had a great time.
I am back in NY, I am not very smart.

jerry

Quote from: Pat K on June 28, 2012, 03:16 PM NHFT
Great to see everybody, had a great time.
I am back in NY, I am not very smart.

But the folks here are still enjoying your beer!  Thanks.

KBCraig

MaineShark

Quote from: jerry on June 28, 2012, 11:57 AM NHFTMaineShark, the heater won't ignite even after Lloyd soldered the leak.

If y'all would like, I can take a look at it sometime tomorrow.  No guarantees, as even if I can diagnose it, it might need parts, and those can be hard to come by on a Friday.

Jim Johnson

Oooooh.... I get it, it's for making dirty phone calls.

But I looked at the picture and I can't tell what is wrong with instant water heater..

jerry

Thursday at Burning Porcupine.

jerry

Rich finds a new friend at Burning Porcupine.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: MaineShark on June 28, 2012, 07:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: jerry on June 28, 2012, 11:57 AM NHFTMaineShark, the heater won't ignite even after Lloyd soldered the leak.

If y'all would like, I can take a look at it sometime tomorrow.  No guarantees, as even if I can diagnose it, it might need parts, and those can be hard to come by on a Friday.
No thanks. We have it under control.

Russell Kanning

cool to hear about the fun..... I wish I was there