• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bartlett, Whipple, And Thomton

Started by sgtusmc, July 01, 2012, 09:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Bartlett, Whipple, and Thomton
   A 100% disabled US Marine willing to stand up for the guaranteed Constitutional rights of another US citizen as a volunteer.  No monetary or any other type of compensation other than the fact that it is what the USA is all about.  Bartlett, Whipple and Thomton are from New Hampshire and signed the Declaration of independence.  I bet high-ranking government officials and other colonist ridiculed and tried to use the long arm of government to stop these men from doing what is the right thing.  Everyone is not equal but they have to be treated equal under the law and government actions.  Every single resident of the USA that meets the qualification for elected government office must under the law have an equal and fair decision of the voter's choice.   When newspapers and government officials seek and obtain retribution to stop a 100% disabled US Marine from the voters deciding the next NH State Senator some thing is wrong.  I have not violated the law as NH and the Veterans Administration stop my medical care for combat related service-connected disabilities as retribution. 
   District 21 NH State Senate seat is as important as any other part of government in representing the people.  To censor and stop the voters by refusing to inform the readers by article and/or opinion letter of readers of the newspapers about candidates the government and editors do not like can never be tolerated.  The editors and government officials do not want the public to learn that the NH Supreme Court violated the Constitution to protect a sitting judge intentionally harming our USA.  The NH SC refused to hear a case well documented with undisputed proof that Judge Fauver using the trusted power that the people trusted him with allowed the Madbury NH selectmen to take from local residents for the selectmen's own gain.  A newspaper can never have the ability to make the voters ignorant as a solution to controlling the voter's choice.   I am nobody from NH just like three others men mentioned. 
   I am running for NH State Senate District 21 for the news media in any way stop the voters to be informed about my candidacy is wrong.  My standing up for a Madbury NH family so desperate they called me a person that they did not know for help reminds me of three other men from NH a long time ago.  It is every US citizen's duty to stop government abuse and dominance to harm US citizens at all cost.  That is what Bartlett, Whipple and Thomton did and that is why I am running for NH State Senate District 21. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839