• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mental Halth and aging council meets

Started by sgtusmc, July 02, 2012, 07:30 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Response "Mental Health & Aging council meets monthy
   US Military Combat Veterans have mental health issues that this civilized society believe are addressed.  Some thirty years later after coming back to the real "world" USA the issues still rage in our heads and bodies.  The Americans with Disabilities Act protects the non-servers but the Veterans Administration neglects and rejects many returning US Military and the law protects the VA.  It is not that civilized society does not recognize the situations but the cost and not being able to comprehend what it is like to have been there isolates us.  Politicians see US Military Veterans as a wedge to become popular in the eyes of the voters but have little effort after the elections.  The unspoken VA policy is Reject and Neglect and as time passes the veteran will be lost on the street or die by suicide or unnoticed disabilities from fighting for the USA will be labeled natural causes homeless on the street.   The possibility of incrassation is law enforcements answer for as criminals the public sees safety over our serving the USA.  The VA and society treat and believe we are all the same as no one sees each US Military Veteran served in different situations and escapes in different ways to try and come back to this real world USA.  I cannot answer for all Veterans but when a doctor questions my truthfulness because my description is not exactly the same as an answer some other time reassures the need to keep the silent demons away from those that believe the way to cure the mind is to speak openly about it.  The article "Mental Health & Aging council meets monthy" inspired this letter for we the aging Vietnam Veteran are US citizens also.
   I have a dream of serving in the NH State Senate in District 21.  The VA is trying to invoke my suicide by stopping my medical care as a cover up.  The NH government is not only aiding the VA but also trying to stop my opinion letters of government wrongs to cover up.  The newspapers censor my opinion letters of government wrongs to protect society as a safety issues.  The NH Supreme Court violated in the most destructive way our Constitution.  The NH SC refused to hear a case where Judge Peter Fauver under the trusted power of the people ruled it was proper for the Madbury NH Selectmen to take from local residents for personal gain.  A criminal judge protected by the highest court in NH defies the American Dream of the goal of the NH Supreme Court was to protect the people against government wrongs.  I once dreamed of coming back to the real world alive as this civilized society uses as a safety issue my disabilities to win public support to stop my dream. 
   I know this letter will be censored from the public for safety reasons but I am writing it to answer David Sawyer's inability to conceive US Military Veterans have far more reaching issues than this civilized society will acknowledge exist.  The safety of the public can always be used to isolate us.   Neglect and Reject until death and the public accepts US Military Veterans being treated like this.   
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839