• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Voters choice may be

Started by sgtusmc, July 07, 2012, 07:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Voters Choice May be
   I get and occasional person: (example) Susan B that does not want to receive my letters every day.  I can understand because she is the type that likes to use what others have sacrificed for the freedom and safety of the USA.  The part that gets me is the editors censoring my opinion letters of government wrongs.  I am a candidate for NH State Senate and the editors want to keep the voters of New Hampshire ignorant to what my views and action will be.  How many of the editors are just like Susan B that never saw combat.  I have the greatest respect for editors that did time in the US Military like Rod Dougherty of the Fosters newspaper of Dover.   The mind never lets go of the experience of being there.  Combat the act of life and death on you and the enemy with out emotion or feeling for life it self.  People like Rod and Susan just have no idea what it is like to be the only US Military English speaking person on a Convoy in hostile territory.  The image of being hundreds even thousands of clicks out in the bush as the enemy take you to there camp to torture and kill you. To escape and kill the enemy several years younger than this at the time seventeen year-old US Marine leaves no one to talk to then or now.  How can Susan or Rod want to keep the voters of NH from seeing both sides of the story?
   Do the editor have the right to protect the NH Supreme Court from the voters learning from a candidate the justices criminal wrongs to harm the public.  The NH SC refused to hear a case where Judge Peter Fauver used the courts to enable the Madbury NH selectmen to take from local residents through their government position for the selectmen's personal gain.  I am a candidate for NH State Senate and these are my words.  They cannot stop my words because the truth cannot be legally stopped.  NH and the Veterans Administration do stop my VA medical for combat related disabilities.  Law enforcement harassment continues as if Hitler was their leader.  They took my freedom for 6 months to teach me our government officials dictate what we can say and do.  Legally there was no ground for taken my freedom so 4 days before the trial the charges are dropped.  Illegally actions to seek and obtain government retribution on a 100% disabled US Marine should make people like Rod and Susan B think of what may be next.
   I have sympathy for citizens like Rod and Susan B for to let our government to harm a 100% disabled US Marine describes a depleted mind.  I as the next NH State Senator District 21 will represent to the fullest of my ability every citizen and also try to help US citizens such as Rod and Susan B see just what the US Military do to Protect and Defend the Constitution of the USA and NH. 
   To silence the words of a Candidate for the NH State Senate from the voters for any reason is wrong and never can be tolerated.
   Rod Dougherty of the Fosters Daily Democrat do you hear my words.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839