• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Reflection

Started by sgtusmc, July 13, 2012, 08:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Reflection
   Some thing is wrong as I reflect back (or is it now) to the many times that I should have lost my life in the USMC.  I learned the one document that protected all citizens against government abuse and torture is the Constitution.  The government of NH violates and diminishes our Constitution daily to harm US Citizens and no one speaks up.  I am running for NH State Senate District 21 and the newspapers refuse to print my opinion letters of my campaign.  These same newspapers print even today letters from other candidates and these candidate's supporters but refuse to print mine.  These same newspapers write articles daily about these other candidates but refuse to print any facts that may inform the voters of my candidacy unless they are harmful.  NH and the VA stop my medical care for combat related service-connected disabilities and the editors censor my opinion letters of government wrongs.
   What more important fact to inform the voters about is the NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case where Judge Peter Favuer through miss use of the courts helped the Madbury NH selectmen take from local residents for the selectmen's own profit.  Never mind they stop my medical care as government retribution to shut me up makes this difficult to believe it could happen in the USA> 
   I am disabled with four service-connected disabilities and these criminal acts by government officials are justified.  I have a Traumatic Brain injury further hampered with PTSD, as this is the main fact our government and police use to harm my character in the public eye.  To have the editors believe censoring my opinion letters of government wrongs shows just what NH does to disabled US Military veterans.  I have endless pain daily in my head and back that the VA stops my medical care for to shut me up.  The anguish of not being able to hear as all around me for the explosions, rifle fire so close to my ears and the jet blast during Vietnam offensives destroyed most of my hearing in both ears.  To knowingly allow our government and editors to inflict harm on any citizen is wrong. 
   NH put me in jail as a terrorist under the Patriot Act and the newspapers were quick to inform all.  Six months loss of freedom and the bogus charges are dropped but the newspapers ignore the truth.  These criminal government actions are done to many US Military veterans in need of help and this civilized society just cannot see or hear us. 
   This letter is not only from a Candidate for NH State Senate District 21 but a 100% service-connected disabled US Marine.  The rights of all citizens of the USA depend on every citizen having the equal rights guaranteed by our Constitution.  The Constitution is the highest law of the USA and cannot be diminished by government officials ever.
   My reflection shows no sign that I was ever here.  Is it in my mind that I am in the benjo ditch some where in Cambodia silently waiting for the gook patrol to pass or did I actually never leave there.  Orders came down for all Platoon Sgt's to talk with our men about Suicide but maybe in reflection it is the only way out of here.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839