• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dishonor, Free Press mentioned

Started by sgtusmc, July 16, 2012, 07:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Dishonor
   One or two emails ask me to take them of my list because what is happening to me has nothing to do with them.  You are wrong.  It is your obligation to correct the wrongs done to our Constitution by our government.  Newspapers and News Media can never have the right to decide which candidate they will inform the voters about to sway an election.  Never can we let the Madbury NH selectmen take from local resident that the selectmen do not like.  NH town governments can never evict residents that the selectmen do not want living in their town.  The most grievous act of all against the peace and dignity of the State of NH is when town selectmen take for their own profit from local residents as the Madbury NH selectmen do.  The NH Supreme Court was established to stop government wrongs and abuse that violate the Constitution.  Criminally violating our Constitution is the NH SC by refusing to hear a case presented to them of Judge Peter Fauver using the trusted power of the courts to help the Madbury selectmen take from local residents for the selectmen's own profit.  I volunteer to help this family and my medical care for combat related disabilities is stopped as government retribution.  The criminal wrongs by the NH SC are of national importance and I am a candidate for NH State Senate District 21 telling the voters my platform.  What kind of nation is the USA if we let our children die protecting that what no one back here cares about?
   Newspapers even if a private business cannot be allowed to censor or refuse to publish the words of candidates unless they refuse the same to all candidates.  Freedom is not government officials dictating in a discriminating manner to different groups or individuals what rights our constitution guarantees to each individual.  I am a 100% disabled service-connected combat related US Military Veteran that our government stopped my medical care to stop my freedom of speech because I volunteer to help a Madbury NH family.  The public does not have to vote for me but we, as a nation must see that a well-informed voter is making a free and well-informed choice. 
   The wrongs in government are growing every day because individuals do not believe it is their obligation to correct the wrongs.  These same individuals have what they do because children join our US Military to protect life for them.  The USA dishonors every person that gave their lives for the freedom the public takes as a grain of salt as if it will be here forever. 
   The public should be asking why the Union Leader, Concord Monitor, Fosters Daily Democrat, Nashua Patch, Portsmouth Herald, Keen Free Press and all the other Newspapers discriminate to intentionally harm a 100% disabled US Marine.   These are the private businesses we the readers trust to bring us the Unbiased news and keep us that want to be well informed of all the candidates running for NH State Government positions.  The editor's go to far when then censor the unbiased truth to control the voter's minds.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper fi
Candidate NH State Senate District 21
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839