• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hope no more

Started by sgtusmc, July 24, 2012, 07:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

What is left?
   A candidate for NH State Senate District 21 that so few do not want can decide for the so many that might like the choice.  A NH resident and natural born US citizen that with money my family saved is willing to start a Veteran Chapel to help disabled US Military Veterans or any US Military that needs a place to go in their attempts to come home mentally and physically at no charge (Free). A 100% combat related disabled US Military Veteran that NH and the VA have stopped medical care for combat related disabilities to stop this US citizen's Free Speech.  The news media believes to censor is for the safety of the residents of the USA against this US Military Veteran.  I can go on and on but it comes down to what is the point?  Traumatic Brain Injury, PTSD, broken back and limited hearing in both ears from all the dangers of being there is my received at separate missions Marine Corps lasting history.  I look back and wonder why such a wonderful woman stayed with me for over thirty years if I am so bad.  I wonder why I have three beautiful girls all with college degrees that bought their own houses and work for a living.  I should never have come back alive.
   A common ranting theme that I just keep writing about over and over.  There is no cure.  There is no help.  No one wants or can see the anguish and confused thoughts engulfing my life as I try to do the right thing to fit into this civilized society that I came home to.  So many years, so many paths with the only thought of volunteering to help others to give for the memory of so many better than I that gave their (US Military) lives for this day.  A candidate for NH State Senate District 21 that the editors know is a danger to the public.  A volunteer, a 100% disabled US Military Veteran that our government has stopped medical care for to silence the voice of Freedom.   What an oxymoron! 
   The right of the NH Supreme Court to diminish our Constitution at their own discursion to harm US citizens to protect their monopoly of power is not the right of a commoner to question.  This is what the actions of our trusted leaders demonstrate.  There is no hope as everyone looks but refuses to say it is wrong for fear it will happen to them next.  Governor Lynch violated the Constitution when he made me pay money to speak with him on government wrongs.  We never talked but I still have the receipt for the money it cost me.  No one cares as long as the finger of safety is pointed.  What is the difference if that day lying in the benjo ditch was wrong?  Was I wrong to kill that child to get my M-16 back and escape? There is no record for an American advisor is alone as he travels with foreigners deep into the bush on missions of national importance.  Deep with in my head the pounding thought of "how do I get out of this place" to come back to this?
   You stop my medical care, yet you tell others of the danger that I am.  I volunteer every day to help others that see no danger only a hand.  I am a candidate for NH District 21 State Senate.  Tell New Hampshire that freedom of speech is also a part of those that defended and protected our Constitution on foreign soil has to be did I really ever get out of this place.  Suicide has to be better than coming home.
   The freedom of a private business to censor-what a nation we live in
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839