• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tour de Shire

Started by Tom Sawyer, July 27, 2012, 10:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John on October 11, 2012, 06:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 11, 2012, 06:23 AM NHFTMaria (need her full name) what a lovely song she did.

sent Maria a link 2 this thread so she can give you some info, Tom...

Thanks John. I recorded the first song she performed. She has a good voice  :D, the lyrics were spot on for the piece and she looked great in the video. The guy that played lead did a very nice solo as well.  8)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 11, 2012, 06:37 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 11, 2012, 06:23 AM NHFT

Grafton comes across as a nice destination.

The grave stones make it more of a final destination.
yes that is a rough neighborhood to get out of;-)

Russell Kanning

This video should help People get to know the places

Tom Sawyer

What people are saying after the exclusive sneak preview.

"The film is now the movie..."
Mr. Green Jeans

KBCraig

I heard the producer was goofing around on a roof with some stooges instead of editing video...

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 13, 2012, 04:14 PM NHFT

Mr. Green Jeans
how is it doing on rotten tomatoes?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 14, 2012, 03:28 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 13, 2012, 04:14 PM NHFT

Mr. Green Jeans
how is it doing on rotten tomatoes?

Tom Sawyer

Encouraging families to commit to uprooting and relocating to New Hampshire, requires the enthusiasm of the wives and children... they need to see that there is more than civil disobedience and running for political office going on in the movement.

Tour de Shire
Exploring the Free State
New Hampshire

Visually showcasing the beauty, fun and camaraderie of the Free State Project's choice of New Hampshire as a wonderful destination.

A series of films shot in High Definition.
produced by
politicalGRAFFITI

First in the series...
Grafton, New Hampshire Apple Festival
Free State Project participants, families, friends and supporters gather at the Peaceful Assembly Church for a day of celebrating the harvest and the seasonal change in the picturesque, (almost) Free Town of Grafton, New Hampshire.

Dedicated to the memory of Grafton activist Lloyd Danforth who passed away in August.

Follow along as William, former president of the New Hampshire Underground, bike rides amongst the fall foliage; enjoys apple dishes among fellow liberty loving families and friends; and continues Lloyd's legacy by using and teaching others how to operate the antique cider press.  Featuring the musical performances of Rich Angell performing Box of Rain, and members of The Rose Project, Maria Rose and John Foerter performing Break Away.

The day ends around the campfire at historic Hoyt Farm...where freedom, self ownership and local control are celebrated symbolically by burning UN flags, a tradition that Lloyd enjoyed and is surely smiling down upon.

Jim Johnson

Is it opening soon at theater near me?

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 15, 2012, 09:19 AM NHFT

You could have been in it, but instead we got a guy that looks like Russell to play you.   ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on October 15, 2012, 03:36 PM NHFT

You could have been in it, but instead we got a guy that looks like Russell to play you.   ;D

Ahhhh jeez now you're wishing bad vibes on me with the Screen Actors Guild.

Dang I should have made Lloyd masks...

Tom Sawyer

Still trying to find one of those cool old spotlights to sweep the sky at the premiere. Bob you should wear your best overalls!

Tom Sawyer

More of what people have been saying...

"It's Colorado all over again!"
Jerry

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on October 15, 2012, 03:36 PM NHFT

No doubt a man who is wildly handsome, debonair and strong; in touch with his feminine side, because she likes it?
I shall wait to see this film

Pat K

No doubt another momentous work from the mountain top!