• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tour de Shire

Started by Tom Sawyer, July 27, 2012, 10:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I haven't been able to see the whole thing yet but very cool

jerryswife

I loved it! Short and sweet but rich and dense. You captured the essence of a wonderful event. Applefest was worth the 500+ mile drive to get there and your film allows me to relive that fun day. Thank you.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 15, 2012, 07:29 PM NHFT
What if we both show up for the premier?

Premiere?  Why we gotta have a Premiere?  We have an Emperor already, next you'll want Khans, Czars, Tsars, and other impotentate type dignitaries.

Russell Kanning

Boy that one comment on YouTube is so on the money.
This is not activism.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 21, 2012, 12:01 AM NHFT
This is not activism.

Why is there such a big difference between "activism" and "getting things done"?

Kat Kanning

TomSawyer, the Tour de Shire movie is awesome!  It was great to see everyone, and I always love to listen to Maria and Rich.  Good to see the beautiful shire scenery!  Thanks for the great video :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 21, 2012, 06:48 AM NHFT
This is not activism.

Why is there such a big difference between "activism" and "getting things done"?
I guess that guy will have to teach us

This video could be in the next fsp newsletter

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: jerryswife on October 20, 2012, 09:19 AM NHFT
I loved it! Short and sweet but rich and dense. You captured the essence of a wonderful event. Applefest was worth the 500+ mile drive to get there and your film allows me to relive that fun day. Thank you.

Thanks... "short and sweet but rich and dense"... you figured my style out.  :D 8) That's what I try to achieve.

I was torn, because I wanted to use more, such as your winning a raffle drawing... but the 10 minute time limit made me have to trim things tight. Less is often more, when you can pare things down to their essence.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 21, 2012, 02:07 PM NHFT
TomSawyer, the Tour de Shire movie is awesome!  It was great to see everyone, and I always love to listen to Maria and Rich.  Good to see the beautiful shire scenery!  Thanks for the great video :)

Glad it worked for you Kat.  :)

The piece resonated with the ladies... heck I made Rainey cry... weird that made me happy.  ;D Seriously that means I hit the mark I was shooting for.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 21, 2012, 06:48 AM NHFT
This is not activism.

Yeah people relocating to create a new life, and a new world... that's not activism.  8)

Russell Kanning

Wasn't it apple pie in my lifetime?
Or was that happiness
Or just the freedom To pursue it
Or was freedom to ear apple goodies

Tom Sawyer

I used this nice image of the Lloydster in the Tour de Shire, Grafton Apple Festival video and neglected to credit the photographer... now I want to know who took the shot... anyone know? Bueller?

Russell Kanning

jerry

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 26, 2013, 03:26 PM NHFT
I used this nice image of the Lloydster in the Tour de Shire, Grafton Apple Festival video and neglected to credit the photographer... now I want to know who took the shot... anyone know? Bueller?

Your wife posted it here last September: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=24289.msg345276#msg345276

Why not ask her where she got it from?

It's the same one I used for the Burning Porcupine t-shirt.  Heck it might even be one of mine.  My pictures are scattered across a dozen computers, so I don't know if I could find the original if it is.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: jerry on August 26, 2013, 09:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 26, 2013, 03:26 PM NHFT

Your wife posted it here last September: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=24289.msg345276#msg345276

Why not ask her where she got it from?

It's the same one I used for the Burning Porcupine t-shirt.  Heck it might even be one of mine.  My pictures are scattered across a dozen computers, so I don't know if I could find the original if it is.

hahahahaha.... the mystery thickens.

When I look at the address of the image it was something posted to Facebook. And I must have posted it using her Underground account because she doesn't know how to use the image tags and stuff required. I'm thinking it might be one of your images, at least that's kind of what my addled mind is somewhat remembering.  ;D As an old friend of mine used to say I'm "all ate up with the dumb ass."  ;D

It's just my penalty for not crediting the photographer originally...