• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tour de Shire

Started by Tom Sawyer, July 27, 2012, 10:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

It's a great pic of the Lloydster being less-than-curmudgeonly and breaking into an open smile.  :)

And if anyone wants apples for the Grafton Apple Fest or any other reason, feel free to get all you want out of our yard in Lancaster. When we bought the place we thought some of the trees were fruit trees, but great googly-moogly, we have apples rolling down Route 3, baiting bears into town, can't mow the lower patch of lawn.....

MaineShark

Quote from: KBCraig on August 27, 2013, 02:25 AM NHFT...can't mow the lower patch of lawn.....

Sure you can.  You'll just make applesauce when you do.

Russell Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: MaineShark on August 27, 2013, 06:59 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on August 27, 2013, 02:25 AM NHFT...can't mow the lower patch of lawn.....

Sure you can.  You'll just make applesauce when you do.

And make great friends with the neighbors, for sure!

ptb

Tom Sawyer, I'm the one who took the photo.  Here's the originals:

Please feel free to download them if you'd like copies while they're up on my web host (eventually I'll take them down).

- Peter

Tom Sawyer

Thanks... the cropped version was especially nice. I think I grabbed it off facebook, thinking it might be useful later, and neglected to note that you were the photographer. My apologies, thanks for clearing that up.  :) The dissolve between that shot and the foliage on the mountain was kind of like Lloyd's spirit.

(Also, again, that software was a godsend)

ptb

I'm not offended/worried at all about being credited.   ;)  I'm just glad it was useful.

- Peter

Russell Kanning

jerryswife

PTB, do you mind if I use the image in an art piece? Please and thank you.

Barbara

ptb

Consider them in the public domain. Feel free to use them in any way you'd like.  :)

- Peter

Friday

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 18, 2012, 06:35 AM NHFT
Tour de Shire
Exploring the Free State
New Hampshire
Grafton Apple Festival 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdrTaRpYog&

Please help promote these films by sharing them through Facebook and other means. The success of the project and my continued investment depends on it.
Better late than never (I don't log in here much these days): I posted it to the FSP group on Facebook.  :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Friday on September 04, 2013, 07:04 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 18, 2012, 06:35 AM NHFT
Tour de Shire
Exploring the Free State
New Hampshire
Grafton Apple Festival 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdrTaRpYog&

Please help promote these films by sharing them through Facebook and other means. The success of the project and my continued investment depends on it.

Better late than never (I don't log in here much these days): I posted it to the FSP group on Facebook.  :)

Awesome, thanks.  :D

Russell Kanning

We like spreading out the promotion for time less items :-)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 04, 2013, 03:41 PM NHFT
We like spreading out the promotion for time less items :-)

It does have a potentially long shelf life.  :)