• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Apple Festival 5th Annual

Started by Free libertarian, July 28, 2012, 07:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

http://www.facebook.com/john.connell.129#!/events/468461473199222/

John Connell - "i was told that Lloyd was going 2 wait 'till the week b4 2 bring the press.
HE HAS BEEN OUTDONE! :-)
HE MUST B SMILING DOWN ON US. :-)  "

Free libertarian

Quote from: John on September 29, 2012, 06:16 PM NHFT
http://www.facebook.com/john.connell.129#!/events/468461473199222/

John Connell - "i was told that Lloyd was going 2 wait 'till the week b4 2 bring the press.
HE HAS BEEN OUTDONE! :-)
HE MUST B SMILING DOWN ON US. :-)  "

Or scowling up at us!

Russell Kanning

Becky Thatcher

The Apple Festival was a great success!  Thanks to John and everyone else who worked hard to make it happen.  The church looked great...very inviting.  I love the purple! :)

The Apple Baking Contest was a lot of fun, lots of really tasty entries.  Evan took first place with his delicious apple and bacon swissadillas...William was very disappointed he missed out on these, but he loved the apple doughnuts.  My thanks to everyone who voted for #3! >:D ;D

Llloyd, while greatly missed, was remembered fondly while cider was being pressed and UN flags...amongst other things 8)...were being burned in his honour. ;D  We miss you Llloyd.

Looking forward to the 6th Annual Apple Festival!

firecracker joe

:) the apple festival was a great time , glad i made it . the apple bacon, cheddar quesadias made to order were excellent and deserved to win , but i voted for # 3, william did a superb job making cider. cant wait til next year. russell and kat and lloyd were missed. It would have also been nice to see Jim and Lauren, maybe on thanksgiving, hint hint  >:D

Russell Kanning

Great. 
BTW another southerner won the contest
Seems making a lot of food helps bring in the votes:-)

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

Your camera seems to make everyone look better.
Either that or everyone is getting younger there.
Nice day for pictures withe overcast huh?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 01, 2012, 01:35 PM NHFT
Your camera seems to make everyone look better.
Either that or everyone is getting younger there.
Nice day for pictures withe overcast huh?

Diffused light is good for video... the Sony (no baloney) has the large chip, about the size of 35 mm so it has a similar look, ie. shallow depth of field. Also the white balance setting I used kind of makes it look like Kodachrome film.

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

John

best wooky pic evva... i gave him the JUROR info sign because it was "nice and bright" ;)

just got this one from my dad:

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John on October 11, 2012, 06:51 PM NHFT
best wooky pic evva... i gave him the JUROR info sign because it was "nice and bright" ;)

just got this one from my dad:

Cool, thanks John... I didn't realize your dad was there.  8)

Tom Sawyer