• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Place your own classified ads in Union Leader, Fosters .com

Started by sgtusmc, August 03, 2012, 07:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Place your own classified ads in Fosters.com
   Paranoid, psychologically unstable and a danger to the community as a 100% disabled US Military Veteran that NH and the VA have stopped my medical care for combat related disabilities.  The editors censor everything that I write no matter what.  My wife and I just spent our life savings to start a Veteran Resort-chapel on eleven acres of water front property for US Military Veterans disabled or not to go to unwind.  A place built by a Veteran to help veterans (free of charge) in need to come home mentally and/or Physically.  Newspapers like the Fosters and Union Leader refuse to tell their readers in direct defiance of our Constitution.  US Military Veterans the ones that protect the Freedom of Speech that the editors so independently censor to the opinion they believe will not harm politicians with good reputation.  Direct or in direct the harm exists or am I just paranoid trying to help those that gave the ultimate for our freedom to exist. 
   The editors are covering up by to censor my opinion that the NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case of criminal wrongs by judge Peter Favuer to intentionally harm US citizens.  Fauver violated the Constitution intentionally.  The NH SC in refusing to hear the case of government documented facts as uncontested proof when presented to them defies the logic of any reasonable person to exist.  This opinion letter of government wrongs will go to Fauver, the NH SC and thousands of other people and newspapers.  The truth is so well established that there is no libel in my telling the world in writing.  The newspapers use my PTSD and TBI to scare the people into believing that I am a danger to the public.   I am running for NH State senate district 21 is it possible the newspaper because they are a private business can control freedom of speech to harm the public.   Think about it my wife and I use our life savings to buy land and start a place for US Military Veterans to go and the paper censors it from their readers.  The Fosters and UL want the people to place ads in the paper but what facts are they censoring from the people that is important.  The public and US Military Veterans being harmed do not even know it as the editors control freedom of speech.  A US Military Veteran left out in the cold because the editors only print the truth that they believe promotes the newspapers beliefs.  What a reason to place ads in these papers.
   I have four service-connected disabilities.  Three are combat related received during my 31-month tour over seas in and out of combat.  I do not have the heroic claims to fame, as I was only support during two Vietnam offensives and American Advisor on eight convoys across Thailand, Laos and Cambodia to deliver surplus to friendly camps deep in the bush.  It has been a tough life coming back to the world and trying to fit in.  I make sure I volunteer helping others at least ones every day to show respect for the lost life's of so many will never be in VAIN.  To stop my medical care and then use those PTSD and TBI disabilities to harm my character and censor the public from the truth has no logic. To have the number of people that read my letters every day demonstrates to me US Military Veterans have no place back here as they are silent keeping these government wrongs to continue. 
We must ask am I Paranoid, Psychologically unstable and a danger to the people we protected and defended justified the to stop my medical care for such.   
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839