• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH and the Veteran Resort-Chapel

Started by sgtusmc, August 04, 2012, 08:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

NH and the Veteran Resort-Chapel
   It has started the long road to helping A 100% disabled US Military Veteran helping other US Military Veterans come home mentally as well as physically.   I cannot believe the few that give derogatory remarks to what I say in my letters.  To accept what so few say makes so many others stay away in fear.  I am nobody that volunteers every day to help other individuals.  There is nothing special about me as my act is selfish for I came back alive when so many better than I gave their lives to keep what we have here in the USA strong and free.  I am asking nothing for it is my obligation to see what so many US Military gave over the history of the USA is not and will never be in VAIN.  There is no selfish motive as my life since coming back in 74 has been to volunteer to help others every chance possible.  I do this Veteran Resort-Chapel because I came back with no memory from TBI of ever being in the USA.  I came back with three other combat related disabilities to a nation that spit one me with scorn and rejection.  We come back different even if many forges a normal life back here in the world say it had no effect on them.  Some veterans are lucky as I feel that I have been.  I struggle ever day with suicide and other mental and physical disabilities that others never see.  The Veteran Resort-Chapel is a place for all veterans to go with or without family to try to come back in there own way. I accept the comments good or bad for it is individuals freely expressing their own ideas and that is what we fought to protect and defend. 
   My wife is a great woman.  She and I are putting our life savings into this because we are lucky.  It is our way of saying that to US Military Veterans that a silent hand with no obligations for staying or using the Veteran Resort-Chapel will be there for you.  Coming home for some US Military is difficult as the roads we took and the trauma we faced along with the disabilities that we incurred changed the way we think and react.  My wife and I know to make this successful helping the US Military Veteran it will have to be a self-sustaining business.  We want to place an out side bar and grill on the property with a chapel to bring the public to help support the US Military Veteran come home and enjoy it along the way. 
   I ask those that want an idea what it will be; to go over to the "Rough" in Yorke Maine on Rt. 1 behind the Barn Restaurant.   This property (eleven acres) we bought in Lee NH is so unique that with the Chapel, bar and grill about 200 feet in the woods from the road will leave an area thousands of feet away near the water for the campsites and cabins for the Veterans to come home mentally and physically. 
   It is my belief that the people of NH have the right to know these facts.  The newspapers and news media censor my words.  NH and the VA stopped my medical care for combat related disabilities to stop my opinion of government wrongs.  To keep the public ignorant of any person trying to help US Military Veterans come home mentally and physically is the greatest crime of all time. 
   Tell the editors and news media just what and injustices they are!
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-783839