• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Spread the word for it can help the NH Underground

Started by sgtusmc, August 06, 2012, 07:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Homeless Veterans
   Editors censor the public from being informed of a chance to give homeless veterans a place to live.  What type of nation did we come home to?  My wife and I bought eleven-acres of land in Lee NH with our life savings.  We want to build ten 12'x24' cabins for homeless US Military Veterans to live.  We want to have ten water front campsites for veterans and their families to come to reunite.  We want to have an outside chapel-bar and grill run by an entrepreneur (we are still looking for) and donate part of the profits to keep the Veteran Chapel Resort going.  We want to let our spirits help your spirits.  There is no self-gain for my wife and I.  This is my way of giving for coming back alive when so many better than I gave their lives for the USA.  Can a form of communication such as the newspapers and news media have the right to censor the public from helping homeless US Military Veterans?
   The "Nashua-to Newington ride hits home for veterans" ranks in the mists of the Portsmouth Iraq coming home parade for what?  Kids go off to war and come back something this civilized society does not know how to accept. You (meaning this society) put us in jail or even worse rejects and ignores our disabilities or shortcomings because you do not hear us as you listen.  The editors print all this self gratification articles but refuse to print the true facts of what life back here in the "Real World" USA is like for PTSD/TBI U. S. Military Veterans that were unlucky enough to come back alive.  There is no self-pity here.  My shortcomings are my own creation and for what I did cannot blame anyone else.   The wrongs that I did over there were in combat situations and what right do you that never served have to spit on me and call me names. 
   I am running for NH State Senate District 21 and the news refuses to talk publicly about me.  NH and the VA stop my medical care for Combat related disabilities and the news refuse to inform the public.  I collapse on the street or an ambulance takes me to the hospital for a car accident or effects of my combat related disabilities and the news censors the truth.  These ambulance rides are common in my life.  The editors and news media intentionally with attempting to harm is censoring the public from the truth and it makes no since.  Judge Peter Favuer criminally violated the Constitution to intentionally harm US citizens.  The NH Supreme Court refused to hear the case.   The news media believes the reputations of these high and mighty leaders is more important than the lives of PTSD-TBI disabled US Military Veterans dragging down your civilized society.
   Editors censor the public from my words as homeless Veterans roam the streets because our Veterans Administration and government wrongs are covered up by the news media.  You have your parades and Motorcycle rides but remember it was "we" that protected and defended the freedom that allows it.
   Editors have no right to censor public information such as this opinion letter to the citizens of the USA> 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839