• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Veteran Resort-Chapel looking for grants money

Started by sgtusmc, August 07, 2012, 07:58 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Veteran Resort-Chapel looking for grants and money
   The reality of why I ever came back alive cannot be seen.  Get over it is what so few say the loudest.  The head pain and body pain only gets worse as each day passes.  NH and the VA stop my medical care for combat related disabilities and the silence of the public are deafen.  There are thousands upon thousands of disabled US Military walking around the streets unrecognized or ignored or rejected by the VA and our civilized society for the very reason the public believes we should get over it.  In NH alone the homeless and rejected ponder through life for there is no one left or place to go.  I so bad want to commit suicide at this very moment for even though I am sitting here typing my mind and all around me feels as if I am there and it makes no since even to me.  It makes no since because I see where I am but is it real for me to believe and feel that I am there?  The most ridicules part of being Sgt in the Marine Corps was talking other men out of killing them selves just so they did not have to come back to the world.  (USA)  I have no memory of growing up from a TBI disability so with no reference how do you explain.  Now the fear that was not there at the time is mixed up with the reality of is this today real.  The newspapers take a deaf ear to the opinion letters of this individual for a US Marine cannot reach reality so far out.  To censor the words of a 100% combat related disabled individual in the USA where freedom of speech is what we are fighting for makes no part to reality. 
   TBI mixed with PTSD is a combination our VA and NH government is using to cause me to use violence to justify their claims of danger.  This civilized society is so complacent that this cruel and criminal act could not happen in the USA never mind in the State of New Hampshire.  The thing is I am not the only one like this.  US Military Veterans on the street or isolated from there loved ones because this civilized society just does not see or hear us.  I honestly thought Mandy Merrill NH State Senator District 21 that I am running for her seat I asked for help and she has done nothing in her full terms.  This is the case with all our elected and government official.  They are doing this to protect the good character of Judge Peter Fauver from my exposing his criminal violations of the Constitution to intentionally harm residents of Madbury NH.  The NH Supreme Court refuses to hear the case to cover up these criminal wrongs of Judge Peter Favuer.  I am running for NH State Senate District 21 do the editors have an obligation to tell their readers the full truth.  The truth is our courts and government is using my Medical disabilities received protecting and defending our Constitution to isolate me and scare the public.  PTSD mixed with TBI justifies this government retribution for I should never have come back alive. 
   A Veteran Resort-Chapel in NH what right does someone so mixed up have to try to help others.  The State of NH believes and through the VA is trying to convince the public of my mental state of mind creating a danger to the public safety.  Lets take a step out of reality and see the importance of such a place for US Military Veterans to go in the State of New Hampshire.  Can you see why NH is right that US Military Veterans do not have a right to come back alive, as I hope my wish comes true? I believe I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel for a better USA.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839