• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I love

Started by sgtusmc, August 08, 2012, 09:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

I love
   It is a matter of calling me names and hurting other people versus maybe giving me a hand in setting up this Veteran Resort-Chapel.  It is my wife and my life savings not costing the Government anything.  If people after I have the LLC and the Chapel properly registered with the State would like to donate or inform us of grants available that world be great.  It is going to be a simple process of cutting in the roads, septic and drill a well before the cabins for the homeless veterans or the out side Chapel-bar-grill can be opened.  I am a 100% disabled Combat related US Military veteran that is fulfilling my life dream of helping other US Military Veterans come home and avoid what happen to the Vietnam Era Veterans.  We must identify why the newspapers censor my words.  A form of communication recognized by our founding fathers and giving constitutional protection of freedom of the press yet they cover up and censor the words of citizens that gave to protect and defend just such freedom.  It is a matter of the truthful facts being covered up by the news media to protect elite people with good reputations. 
   A place for war torn US military Veterans to go and may be come home mentally and physically.  Citizens the average person see as a bum living on the street has a 25% chance of being a Veteran neglected or ignored by our government and society.  I want to give them a place to go and eat good food plus have the place to go on the eleven-acre place to be alone or with others.  It will be their home as long as the wish to come and go freely.  There will be campsites for other veterans and their families to come and enjoy a free vacation.  A place set right here in NH with no strings attached for the US Military Veteran to be welcome.  There will be no profit in it for my wife or I.  The outside Bar-grill-chapel will hope full in the five months a year open make enough money to support the venture.  If the Resort-Chapel needs more money to help more and more veterans in need my wife and I will give it as we can.  Do the newspapers have the right to stop the residents of NH from learning and maybe helping create a place for the US military veteran to call home?
   To let the news censor the words of a candidate for NH State Senate District 21 constitutes a criminal act.  To cover up any citizen telling that the NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case where a lower court judge criminally violated the constitution to harm the residents of NH just cannot be tolerated.  To continue to let the VA and NH stop this 100% disabled US Military Veterans' medical care until I stop writing opinion letters just like this one people tell me just cannot happen in the USA.  The free words of the individual about government wrongs must at all cost come first and forth with in the newspapers and news media. 
   I am asking people to speak up and ask why the editors are allowing US Military Veterans to be forgotten because as a private business they have the right to censor those words that do not fit what they the editors want to be heard. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839
I would like to see so much help that this letter goes viral on the web.