• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Do the citizens have a right to know

Started by sgtusmc, August 09, 2012, 07:14 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Do the citizens have a right to know?
   The residents of Lee and all of New Hampshire have the god given right to be informed of my developing a Veteran Resort-Chapel on Stepping Stone road in Lee NH.  The right is not only for those that do not want to have God in their back yard to be informed but to allow those that want to help US Military Veterans come home mentally and physically or at least live out their lives in a beautiful caring setting to help or at the very least be informed of the truth.  My wife and I are spending our life savings to develop these eleven acres in to a conservative natural place.  We want to put a few isolated cabins and some campsites for homeless veterans or those suffering PTSD to have a place (free of charge) to call home and be in a safe environment. The campsites would also help families visit or adjust.
   It is like the newspapers have assumed for the safety of the community that to censor my opinion of government wrongs is the correct path.  I volunteer every day in some way to help others have a better life.  I am running for NH State Senate District 21 but the news censors the facts.  I served as a US Marine during the Vietnam Conflict.  I came home with four separate disabilities three being from separate missions combat related.  My family suffers with my PTSD as the newspapers and government use that to scare the public into the danger they want you to believe that I am.  To censor the words of any citizens is wrong but to censor the words of a 100% disabled US Military Veteran as government retribution to stop my free speech of government wrongs cannot be tolerated.  The NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case because it was Judge Peter Favuer that committed crimes against our Constitution to intentionally harm NH residents.  It does not matter what they do to me but to allow the Madbury NH selectmen to use government authority to take from local residents for the selectmen's own profit or gain is wrong and cannot be allowed.  I went to Vietnam as all US Military Personal go to war to defend and protect our Constitution.
   This letter is not to promote my candidacy or to scare anyone.  This letter is to tell the citizens of the USA this 100% disabled US Marine wants to help those coming back not to have to go through what I put my family through or at least try to make it better for them.  Life is to short lets work together to make what we  have better.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839             

Jim Johnson

If you had 'the right to know' you wouldn't have to sue the government to get information; there would be police just waiting to beat up bureaucrats who didn't hand over information, and courts would severely punish government entities that denied you your so called 'right to know'.

So, no, you do not have a 'right to know'.

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

It's like preach'n at the other preachers.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on August 09, 2012, 12:49 PM NHFT
It's like preach'n at the other preachers.

I prefer to be called Reverend.   ;D

Jim Johnson